• The 2nd Inspirational Input Competition - VOTING thread - Plz vote before Oct 22
  • Started by Mar T.
Congratulations @Bill from November Sound and @Leonard Scaper. Very happy with joint 2nd place!
Thanks to all who organised and ran the competition, especially @Mar T.

You had the party without me???!!!!!  aargh..... I missed the big announcement?! ( I just got home from a concert where Melissa was singing)

This is so unbelievable that I can't believe it! I've never won anything before!  :D  :)

Great job everyone! @Leonard Scaper , @DanJames  , @MichaelA , @iiviivix , @Jim  you all are awesome. Thanks @Mar T. for running the contest. Thanks @Goatie for the splendid announcing. I wish that I could have been tuned in live for it.
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

Congrats to all the contestants and all the winners!!

Fab contest :-).

Congrats @Bill from November Sound and to @Leonard Scaper and @DanJames!!!

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Congratulations all  ::heart::

• Mar T.
  • Senior Site Administrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • Pay it forward! (watch that movie..)

• Today at 10:47:29
    • Duiven
  • more
Soundcloud results playlist available here:

https://soundcloud.com/songwriter-in-the-kitchen/sets/top-3-kitchen-inspirational

Let's make the kitchen great and like, repost, follow, share on facebook and all social media!! Go, go, go!!

Cheers  :) :mhm:

:mart: