• Started by dr_Shad
  • dr_Shad
  • Patissier

• March 22, 2022, 11:51:34
    • Prague, Czechia
  • more
Re: A Train Trip
Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 19:14:41
Wow, thank you @1roomstudio , I like it very much especially the version of "All Aboard!" with a walk along the train ringing the bell! :)
I think it´s perfect, I have also a second man voice for the football dialogue and I think it fits together.
Thank you again I will mix it all together and soon the project will be done.
Martin

Reply #16 on: February 27, 2022, 20:11:39
Wow, thank you @1roomstudio , I like it very much especially the version of "All Aboard!" with a walk along the train ringing the bell! :)
I think it´s perfect, I have also a second man voice for the football dialogue and I think it fits together.
Thank you again I will mix it all together and soon the project will be done.
Martin

Awesome! @dr_Shad  ::thumb:: Glad you can use some of those...

It was fun and easy project and learned a few things along the way.

I have to give due credit to Mrs. 1roomstudio for getting that bell out of the Music Library for All Aboard. She has a knack for the obvious that I very much rely on. It’s now on the Bar in the Studio to be used to ring in Happy Hour  :thumbsup:

• dr_Shad
  • Patissier

• Prague, Czechia
  • more
Reply #17 on: March 02, 2022, 09:04:09
Hi @1roomstudio , the work will be done soon. Thank you again for your collaboration. I used mainly "All Aboard!" (very fun) and "Have you seen the football match yesterday?" and I want to give you an official thanks on the Bandcamp album page (which is not yet). Do you and Mrs. 1roomstudio have any names or nicks plus any link to your site I can mention? Something like "and very special thanks to Mr. X.Y. and Mrs. A.B. a.k.a. 1roomstudio, www.1roomstudio.com"? I want to mention all the collaboratives.
Martin

Reply #18 on: March 03, 2022, 02:00:44
Looking forward to it @dr_Shad   make official thanks to “The Folks at 1roomstudio... you have the correct website, please do post that.

We sincerely appreciate the opportunity  :thumbsup:

• dr_Shad
  • Patissier

• Prague, Czechia
  • more
Reply #19 on: March 03, 2022, 22:36:19
Hi, @1roomstudio  , the work is done, the EP was released just a few minutes ago here: https://martinhorky.bandcamp.com/album/a-train-trip-ep.
If you like it I will send you wavs or mp3s for free there's no need you to pay for it  ;). If you don't... well at least it was quite fun  ;D
I hope you enjoyed work as much as I enjoyed the last few weeks of sound editing of your (and not just your) amazing sounds.
Martin

Reply #20 on: March 04, 2022, 22:59:42
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 19:31:10 by 1roomstudio »
Hi, @1roomstudio  , the work is done, the EP was released just a few minutes ago here: https://martinhorky.bandcamp.com/album/a-train-trip-ep.
If you like it I will send you wavs or mp3s for free there's no need you to pay for it  ;). If you don't... well at least it was quite fun  ;D
I hope you enjoyed work as much as I enjoyed the last few weeks of sound editing of your (and not just your) amazing sounds.
Martin

Thank you @dr_Shad   I would love to have a copy! Please do send in whatever format you prefer.

It was a very fun project... different from what I normally do, which was interesting and refreshing.

I will give the link a listen over the weekend.

Wishing you every success on your new release  :thumbsup:

EDIT: orphan line deleted  :bonk:

Reply #21 on: March 06, 2022, 19:33:44
@dr_Shad

Just now finished listening to your EP "Train Trip" Charming  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Well composed, performed and produced. Proud to be a part of it and thank you again for the opportunity. :praise:

• dr_Shad
  • Patissier

• Prague, Czechia
  • more
Reply #22 on: March 06, 2022, 21:36:07
Hi Mark @1roomstudio , I'm very happy that you liked the album. I'm sending the wav files and covers via WeTrasfer. I wanted to have twelve EP covers at first but finally I made an agreement wit two Fiverr illustrators so the album have two covers and you can choose which one you want :)

Thank you (and Mrs. 1roomstudio too) again for your tracks and energy.

Martin

Reply #23 on: March 08, 2022, 02:03:41
Download completed.

Thank you again for the opportunity to participate and for the free download.

It was a pleasure working with you and would enjoy future such opportunities.

Best Regards...

M

xx
A Train Trip

Started by dr_Shad on Songs for review

6 Replies
Last post November 25, 2021, 22:37:53
by dr_Shad
xx
trip back into memory lane....

Started by Dutchbeat on The kitchen café

1 Replies
Last post February 14, 2014, 03:24:07
by Goatrelated
xx
Last Train out

Started by eblossman on Songs for review

8 Replies
Last post October 16, 2016, 04:23:57
by M57
xx
Boarding The Ghost Train

Started by Kafla on Songs for review

9 Replies
Last post October 14, 2014, 23:04:23
by calmlondon
xx
Late Night Train (This one is NOT COUNTRY)

Started by eblossman on Songs for review

7 Replies
Last post September 08, 2017, 20:59:02
by shatiks