• Collaborations - the bad!
  • Started by Bill from November Sound
Re: Collaborations - the bad!
Reply #15 on: December 04, 2020, 18:43:05
That needs to not to be confused with giving and taking from a community angle.. So @Zedd and @Jambrains plz share your work in the kitchen!
You both are authentic and are not here to 'learn' to improve musically nor production-wise. But we ARE a listening community.. Plz share!

Hey @Mar T. - hoe lovely to "see" you and what a lovely comment.. Actually that is exactly why I post songs - it's to get feedback with a view to improving! I've always invited feedback and critique when I post...  :) :)  Hence as I've not been around and reviewing, I haven't been posting cos for me that give and take is important... although I've been releasing a lot lately. particularly with JB....

I'll put up a post later of our most recent work - I take your point, it's great to share and I do love this community! But I will say it doesn't sit right with me being a fly-by poster!!

Karen

• Dutchbeat
  • Rest In Peace
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• February 23, 2021, 22:00:08
  • more
Reply #16 on: December 04, 2020, 18:49:48
That needs to not to be confused with giving and taking from a community angle.. So @Zedd and @Jambrains plz share your work in the kitchen!
You both are authentic and are not here to 'learn' to improve musically nor production-wise. But we ARE a listening community.. Plz share!

Hey @Mar T. - hoe lovely to "see" you and what a lovely comment.. Actually that is exactly why I post songs - it's to get feedback with a view to improving! I've always invited feedback and critique when I post...  :) :)  Hence as I've not been around and reviewing, I haven't been posting cos for me that give and take is important... although I've been releasing a lot lately. particularly with JB....

I'll put up a post later of our most recent work - I take your point, it's great to share and I do love this community! But I will say it doesn't sit right with me being a fly-by poster!!

Karen

Ha @Zedd...please do post you music and your collabs with @Jambrains , good music from true Kitchenauts is always welcome on the Kitchen
don't be shy :-)

i like to hear more of your music!
me, myself, and Pie

• Dutchbeat
  • Rest In Peace
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• February 23, 2021, 22:00:08
  • more
Reply #17 on: December 04, 2020, 18:56:05
oh and @Bill from November Sound , to go back on topic

my experiences with collaborations in songwriting all have been pretty good

but the other way around.....well, let's just say , not everybody appreciated my addition, and i can see why   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) listening back to it

xx
Collaborations - the good!

Started by Bill from November Sound on Collaborations

13 Replies
Last post December 09, 2020, 14:16:29
by Bill from November Sound
xx
My Kitchen Collaborations

Started by Jurgen on Collaborations

4 Replies
Last post October 30, 2016, 08:38:42
by Jurgen
xx
How to find partners for collaborations

Started by fischermans on The kitchen café

5 Replies
Last post January 25, 2014, 15:48:08
by Dutchbeat
xx
Zen in a Nightclub - 'The Four Winds' - Collaborations now open!

Started by Monty Cash Music on Collaborations

28 Replies
Last post May 06, 2020, 04:15:02
by Monty Cash Music
xx
A Bad Day!

Started by CrystalSuzy on Songs for review

17 Replies
Last post November 18, 2017, 11:21:22
by CrystalSuzy