• Ms King
  • Started by Ms King
Ms King
on: April 05, 2021, 11:57:42
🙋‍♀️ This is my first post in the Kitchen ::thumb::

I started Collaborating with guitarists mainly 🤔 about 2009 Just writing blues and singing along
I wasnít a singer, I had move to 🇪🇸, it was a bit isolated, so I took up this new found hobby.
On my cloud you can find some off my songs, I didnít document them very well, I did a lot of putting songs up and tearing them down, probably up set a few people along the way.
Music was totally new to me, and still is, it can be beautiful, exciting, creatively invigorating, also, invasive, egotistical, and damaging.
But I love ❤️ it

I donít know what my Genre is in music yet, itís from blues to jazz, blasts of soul.

Here is a recent Colaboraciůn on SoundCloud
Hope you enjoy it.

https://soundcloud.com/mskingofficial/till-its-all-gone

Mixing and mastering, Lyrics, Animated video by Ms King
Music Collaboration By Cosmic Ratzzz

P.s I love to make videos to my songs when I can
Hereís an Animation face for this song.

:whistle: ::smiley:: ::trumpet:: ::dj:: :thumbsup: :makeitup:

Mskingnco🎶🌹💝

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 14:28:10
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Re: Ms King
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 13:53:01
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 13:54:43 by LePlongeur »
Hola, @Ms King , what a pleasant surprise!
Both your intro and your music!

I must admit that I donít recognise the flag you post, but that is not really important.

I really believe your music gives that extra punch to this already nicely diverse forum.
Cannot believe though that you are serious about not being a singer. I hear something else. And you know what? Wait a bit and youíll notice I am not the only one.

You make me curious about the next one. Can I give you a (maybe far fetched) advice? If you want help with a song, please tell us what kind of help you are looking for. The songs for review thread gives you much more of an exposure if itís just small things you want to perfect.

If you donít aim at storming the hitparade and becoming a stadium act? Iíd say: tie a ribbon around this one and start thing about the next one, because I really like this one as it is.

Hope to hear more of you.
welcome!!!
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 09:59:30
Hola, @Ms King , what a pleasant surprise!
Both your intro and your music!

I must admit that I donít recognise the flag you post, but that is not really important.

I really believe your music gives that extra punch to this already nicely diverse forum.
Cannot believe though that you are serious about not being a singer. I hear something else. And you know what? Wait a bit and youíll notice I am not the only one.

You make me curious about the next one. Can I give you a (maybe far fetched) advice? If you want help with a song, please tell us what kind of help you are looking for. The songs for review thread gives you much more of an exposure if itís just small things you want to perfect.

If you donít aim at storming the hitparade and becoming a stadium act? Iíd say: tie a ribbon around this one and start thing about the next one, because I really like this one as it is.

Hope to hear more of you.
welcome!!!
Kind regards, Gus

Hey Gus, Thank you,  ha ha hitparade 😂 loveit, Your input was a great read 🙏🏼 thank you.
The flag was a Spanish one, Iím from the U.K. living in Spain.
My next song hmmmm I wonder 🤫🤔🤪😂

King

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 14:28:10
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 16:36:37
Ahh yes! Now you can clearly see what I know about flags.
I was aware of red yellow red, but that pretentious thingy, slightly left of centre (a position curiously absent in the politic landscape) had fooled me.
If I know about didoís white flag, is that ok with you?

Well anyway, youíre warmly still welcome if you ask me. @Ms King

Kind regards, Gus

xx
Ms King

Started by Ms King on Me

5 Replies
Last post Today at 11:52:37
by Sebzzz
xx
King of the Wind

Started by buckthorn on Songs for review

16 Replies
Last post February 19, 2017, 13:43:00
by M57
xx
Long live the King :-)

Started by Dutchbeat on The kitchen cafť

2 Replies
Last post April 27, 2015, 23:28:57
by Zedd
xx
King of Shadows (holy sh*t what have I done)

Started by Tommy Blixt on Songs for review

4 Replies
Last post June 18, 2015, 23:17:50
by Tommy Blixt
xx
Poet King and Mother of Angels

Started by McGroth on Songs for review

24 Replies
Last post November 25, 2014, 11:28:42
by McGroth