• AlexBr
  • Apprentice
  • Just a Man

• June 27, 2020, 21:15:08
  • more
Musicians in rock/metal community
on: June 03, 2020, 18:24:30
Hi, Guys!
So, I'm a rock/metal musician and I have my own start up project and some ideas. Also I have some unpublished music and interesting in collaborate with other musicians.
My music you can listen here:
https://resonare.club/type/audio/.
If you liked my music, feel free to contact me with interesting proposals. ::e-guitar3:: ::e-guitar::
Cheers! :shinyteeth:
Resonare - Musicians and Composers Community

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 08:45:57
  • more
Re: Musicians in rock/metal community
Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 18:37:42
Hi @AlexBr , thanks for joining this forum  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome!!!!
me, myself, and Pie

• AlexBr
  • Apprentice
  • Just a Man

• more
Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 20:03:35
Hi @AlexBr , thanks for joining this forum  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome!!!!

Wow, I just think it's interesting place for musicians  :thumbsup: And thanks for your reply :ok:

Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 16:31:53
Hi @AlexBr  This is really cool stuff! I hope some people around here will check this out!  :)     ::e-guitar3::   ::Dutch::

As a new member I'd suggest taking a look around, joining some discussions in other parts of the forum, supporting others …. if you make some friends around here you might find what you're looking for.   :) 
Sometimes members are reluctant to join up in the collaborations with someone they don't know. There are people who'll post something and then just disappear …. most of the time it's not as good quality as what you're putting up …. so, yeah, point is if you get out into other parts of the kitchen forum the people will get to know you.  :)  and they should, I think.  ;)

If you need any help getting started feel free to message me or any of our friendly kitchen staff.... https://www.songwriter-forum-kitchen.com/forum/teampage/

:thumbsup:

- 11 ::Note::
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

• AlexBr
  • Apprentice
  • Just a Man

• more
Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 21:15:08
Hi @AlexBr  This is really cool stuff! I hope some people around here will check this out!  :)     ::e-guitar3::   ::Dutch::

As a new member I'd suggest taking a look around, joining some discussions in other parts of the forum, supporting others …. if you make some friends around here you might find what you're looking for.   :) 
Sometimes members are reluctant to join up in the collaborations with someone they don't know. There are people who'll post something and then just disappear …. most of the time it's not as good quality as what you're putting up …. so, yeah, point is if you get out into other parts of the kitchen forum the people will get to know you.  :)  and they should, I think.  ;)

If you need any help getting started feel free to message me or any of our friendly kitchen staff.... https://www.songwriter-forum-kitchen.com/forum/teampage/

:thumbsup:

- 11 ::Note::

Hi, Bill!
Many thanks for your reply!
I will definitely join the forum discussions, but a little later.
I think it's really cool place for music discussions.
Regards!

xx
Progressive, Metal, Doom, Goth Musicians Wanted For Collaboration

Started by joehoe on Collaborations

4 Replies
Last post March 01, 2017, 23:16:37
by joehoe
xx
Spoos - Instrumental Progressive Metal/Rock

Started by Phott on Songs for review

21 Replies
Last post January 06, 2016, 12:19:05