• January 2021
  • Started by Bill from November Sound
January 2021
on: January 16, 2021, 20:11:45
Hello everyone,

Welcome to a new year!

Newsletters will start going out again in February.

Thanks to all of you who make the kitchen a great place to be. The Kitchen Staff appreciates you very much!
Please keep the music coming and the conversations helpful, positive and fun ..... we sure need it.

Many of our kitchen members and staff are dealing with real life issues right now. It seems the whole entire world is, isn't it? You are always welcome back at any time. You can share your difficulties and your celebrations here with us.

If all goes well the Kitchen Administrators and Moderators plan to meet at the of this month. If you have any pressing matters that should be discussed put them here in the comments.

Down in the cafe is a thread for your new years plans for your music.
https://www.songwriter-forum-kitchen.com/forum/seo/3/new-years-bring-new-idears-2021/6781/15

We'd encourage you to put something down. I will bump the thread in 6 months and then again in 12 months .... some accountability, right? It will be fun.

On behalf of the kitchen staff, wishing you a blessed new year.

Cheers

Bill from NS
-11 ::Note::

Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

xx
January Song

Started by dr_Shad on Songs for review

2 Replies
Last post February 28, 2018, 17:51:53
by MrBouzouki
xx
You May, Or, You May Not Know (My January 2017 Song)

Started by SilverBeat on Songs for review

0 Replies
Last post February 14, 2017, 21:26:35
by SilverBeat
xx
New Years Bring New Idears - 2021

Started by Bill from November Sound on The kitchen café

27 Replies
Last post January 26, 2021, 16:15:22
by LePlongeur