Author Topic: Kitchen promotion!  (Read 220 times)

Offline Mar T.

• Senior Site Administrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • Pay it forward! (watch that movie..)
Kitchen promotion!
« on: June 18, 2017, 03:54:07 »
Hi dear kitcheners/kitchenettes,

Lately we see new members arriving from different sources. By recruitment (thanks @Dutchbeat !!) but also from Google AND our collective soundcloud profiles etc.
We'd like to ask you to do the kitchen a favour, and I'm sure you're all willing to help.
Would it be possible for you to just 'drop' the kitchen 'name' or URL (https://www.songwriter-forum-kitchen.com) on your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, SoundCloud, Bandcamp etc? We'd like to double our member base this year, the more kitcheners, the more chances to collaborate, share passion and fun with real friends!
Thanks ladies and gentlemen, for your kind help, let's rule the songwriting world!

Cheers,
:mart: and :db:

Offline Mar T.

• Michelin Starred Chef
Re: Kitchen promotion!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:35:40 »
Kitcheners!!  ::) ::) ::) Am I talking to myself here?  ??? ???  :whistle: :whistle:

Online Leonard Scaper

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • Guest Chef
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 10:25:28 »
I have been spreading the word!

I added a link to The Kitchen on my SoundClick artist page.
"The main thing is to have a gutsy approach....but use your head." Julia Child

"Special thanks to Steve Gleason for making me who I am today." Leonard Scaper

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=540680

https://soundcloud.com/leonardscaper

https://soundcloud.com/returntomountain

Offline Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Chef de Partie
  • Weirdy Beardy
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 14:23:57 »
My social media presence is zero, so there seems to be little point in adding the Kitchen to it.  :(

Offline Mark Luto

• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • Enthusiastic Dilettante
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 19:29:21 »
My social media presence is zero, so there seems to be little point in adding the Kitchen to it.  :(
Same here, but I feature the Kitchen very prominently on my (poorly attended) SoundCloud profile. ;)

Offline Ehsan

• Poissonier
  • Karma Hunter
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 19:47:06 »
Added to my SC profile! I'm not a big name in the scene, you know!! Maybe some of those rappers and hot girls that follow me without even listening to a track my innumerable fans will find this forum in my profile description! ;D

Offline MrBouzouki

• Poissonier
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 23:42:56 »
Hey @Ehsan I have those fans too  ;D 

Actually I have started sending reports to SoundCloud when I get certain ones now. Not sure it does any good but it makes them disappear at least.

I have the link added to my SC Main and Repost profiles. I'm not a big name on the scene either.  ;)
"Love and Life is all about connections"

Offline Ehsan

• Poissonier
  • Karma Hunter
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 00:16:13 »
@MrBouzouki IKR! There was a whole thread about this problem a few days ago: https://www.songwriter-forum-kitchen.com/forum/life/3/soundcloud-followers/3121/   ;D

Offline Goatie

• Rotisseur
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 19:31:09 »
Promoting like a fool  ::heart::
only one goat on the road

Offline Mar T.

• Michelin Starred Chef
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 00:46:55 »
I have been spreading the word!

I added a link to The Kitchen on my SoundClick artist page.

Thanks @Leonard Scaper !! There certainly is buzz going on on the internet and more and more people are finding this place, because we seem to have a plasma of good vibes around us..
We worked so hard to create this place, it'd be fantastic for our kitchen to be that magnet that draws all sensitive, giving and friendly songwriters in!

Hahaha get a social life @Jim ! Just kidding of course.. I'm confident you'll mention the kitchen whenever you have the opportunity..  ;)

Same here, but I feature the Kitchen very prominently on my (poorly attended) SoundCloud profile. ;)
Kitcheners, I told you to attend @Mark Luto 's SC profile... It's not that bad..  ;) ;) >:D >:D
Thanks my friend for featuring the Kitchen, just drop our URL everywhere you can ok?  ;) ;)

Added to my SC profile! I'm not a big name in the scene, you know!! Maybe some of those rappers and hot girls that follow me without even listening to a track my innumerable fans will find this forum in my profile description! ;D
LOL!!! @Ehsan !

Hey @Ehsan I have those fans too  ;D 

Actually I have started sending reports to SoundCloud when I get certain ones now. Not sure it does any good but it makes them disappear at least.

I have the link added to my SC Main and Repost profiles. I'm not a big name on the scene either.  ;)
@Ehsan and @MrBouzouki : Me neither, but our collective sharing of our URL will spread the word for sure, thank you for your help!

Promoting like a fool  ::heart::
Thank you dear @Goatie !! Appreciated!!

Everybody: we'd love you to help us mentioning the kitchen everywhere you go (in rl or online), the more members, the more fun/help/interaction/results. Our staff will do the best they can to encourage a community that connects, is welcoming and friendly, respectful, helpful and of course loaded with humour/fun!

Cheers, pay-it-forward and spread the word, please!!
:mart:

xx
The Kitchen

Started by Kafla on Forum News/Updates

0 Replies
Last post November 16, 2013, 14:16:22
by Kafla
xx
right here...the kitchen...

Started by Dutchbeat on Songs for review

16 Replies
Last post April 25, 2014, 07:52:58