• Search? & Karma coins
  • Started by Mary Serra
Search? & Karma coins
on: June 22, 2019, 01:28:32
N00b here, hope this is the right place to post this.  I can't find a search box to see if a question has been addressed before I post.  Please point me in the right direction if there is one. Thanks!

"Put blinders on to those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head." - Meryl Streep

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 20:59:36
  • more
Re: Search? & Karma coins
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 14:07:22
Hi @Mary Serra , feel free to ask anything  ::thumb:: ::thumb::

there is a search function next to the "home" button on the top of your screen.
Just press "search" and type in the box what you are looking for

and about these karma points.....they are in fact...still useless  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, but you can award other members a karma coin in case you like someone's post / idea / remark / song etc. You can do this by clicking on [one karma for you] underneath the avantar of the member who posted the post....

one day these karma coins are going to be big!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :P :P :P :-[ :-[

In fact, if someone has an idea about what we can do with these karma coins….to start a sort of local Kitchen Karmaconomy….let us know  ;D ;D ::thumb::
me, myself, and Pie

Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 14:53:40
@Dutchbeat

DB, I thought you could use karma coins as payola to get a song listed on the kitchen radio playlist, or has that changed?

• LePlongeur
  • Sous Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 15:12:34
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 15:37:41
@Dutchbeat

DB, I thought you could use karma coins as payola to get a song listed on the kitchen radio playlist, or has that changed?

You bet it has changed! Plus: Since I almost (but not quite) won a Kitchen challenge after bribing The Management, that idea sunk quicker than the Titanic.
Afraid of chocolate lettered headlines in the local aid of their already shaky reputations.

So, as long as you don’t want to try and win a challenge, @Mary Serra , you’ve no reason to hoard karma points. Feel free to give all your karma points to me.
Thank you in advance.
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 22:47:17
Well, it says SEARCH just as big as day.  How in the world could I have missed it?  :o  Really sad. I need to check my glasses Rx...

Thank you.