• Michelin Starred Chef
  • Pay it forward! (watch that movie..)

• Today at 22:07:57
    • Duiven
  • more
Kitchen survey in your mailbox!
on: February 22, 2019, 02:29:13
Hi dear kitchen members,

We've just broadcast a kitchen survey to your personal email boxes..

We'd like to ask you to take 2 minutes and fill out this little survey.

It's anonymous, and needed for our staff to get a more in-depth insight into the characteristics of our memberbase,
and the perceived atmosphere of our Songwriters platform. This way we can do everything needed to improve the kitchen even more!

Feel free to let us know you submitted the survey, we can't link your name to your answers. Also feel free to give us free format additional comments in replies below.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers!
The kitchen Staff.

• LePlongeur
  • Chef de Partie
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 17:52:42
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Re: Kitchen survey in your mailbox!
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 09:28:41
There, I've done it.
Normally I ignore or delete most surveys, but in this case I am glad to make an exception.
Is it really anonymous? If you look closely at the answers I'm sure you can figure out who said what.
Good luck with the survey.
And thank you for your efforts to maintain a high quality forum.
Kind regards, Gus

• MrBouzouki
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• Yesterday at 02:33:31
    • Sheffield, UK
    • https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Bouzouki.Music/ https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBouzouki https://soundcloud.com/mrbouzouki
  • more
Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 11:13:58
My PERSONAL take on this Gus, @LePlongeur , is that we have a site that works for most but possibly not all members and we want to edge towards having a site that gives more members what they want. It's all about the engagement of members. To do this we have to find out what people think. From my perspective it's a wisdom of crowds thing, I'm not interested in individuals as such, more the community viewpoint , hence the anonymous aspect.

If it's a coding change required then the constraints of the forum software and @Mar T.  's time to change things is an issue but if its a cultural or organisational change then we can try to put things in place.

Maybe everybody is happy how things are now for their personal use and that is fine, but it would be nice to know that fact. If not, then without knowing what people would really like we might never be able to put improvements in place.

I would urge as many people as possible to fill this survey so we can better serve you, the members of this site, and make visiting and engaging with the community a better experience for all.

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

"Love and Life is all about connections"

• LePlongeur
  • Chef de Partie

• Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 09:26:52
My PERSONAL take on this Gus, @LePlongeur , is that we have a site that works for most but possibly not all members and we want to edge towards having a site that gives more members what they want. It's all about the engagement of members. To do this we have to find out what people think. From my perspective it's a wisdom of crowds thing, I'm not interested in individuals as such, more the community viewpoint , hence the anonymous aspect.

If it's a coding change required then the constraints of the forum software and @Mar T.  's time to change things is an issue but if its a cultural or organisational change then we can try to put things in place.

Maybe everybody is happy how things are now for their personal use and that is fine, but it would be nice to know that fact. If not, then without knowing what people would really like we might never be able to put improvements in place.

I would urge as many people as possible to fill this survey so we can better serve you, the members of this site, and make visiting and engaging with the community a better experience for all.

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

@MrBouzouki I am sorry that i haven't been making myself fully clear.
Thanks for your explanation. Which must have taken some time.
Time you could have spent/spend at something more fun.

What I meant was that my opinions about certain aspects of the forum are so outspoken, that (unanimous or not)  they will clearly stand out.
It was more intended as self mocking than as a stab at you.
I'm really sorry to have you maneuvered in a position where you needed to explain.
Kind regards, Gus

• MrBouzouki
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• Yesterday at 02:33:31
    • Sheffield, UK
    • https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Bouzouki.Music/ https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBouzouki https://soundcloud.com/mrbouzouki
  • more
Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 13:01:25
There is no issue Gus @LePlongeur  ... I like saying my bit too ... you might have noticed ... LOL

Joking aside, if by posting my own views on it , I encourage members to respond to the survey, then job done :-)

Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 23:00:49
Thanks to everyone who has filled out the survey so far!

If you haven't filled it out please do. Every member's voice is very important to us.  :)
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

• Goatrelated
  • Chef de Partie

• Yesterday at 20:01:57
    • Kwadalumpor
  • more
Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 14:52:47
 :lol: :lol: but ofcourse,  but i don't think you can count me in as a songwriter, I'm more like a songlistener  :dance: :pompom:
also a goat understands a joke

• LePlongeur
  • Chef de Partie

• Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 16:53:53
And we are glad @Goatrelated .
Telling a story would be completely pointless if no one were willing to listen.
You do a lot of good work!
Great!
Kind regards, Gus

clip
The (recent) Kitchen survey results

Started by Mar T. on Forum News/Updates

3 Replies
Last post April 09, 2019, 01:20:42
by Mar T.
xx
Kitchen percussion/instrument VST created esp. for the kitchen AND for free!!

Started by Mar T. on Songwriting Ingredients

14 Replies
Last post December 06, 2018, 18:23:59
by Dutchbeat
xx
Kitchen 5ys anniversary - New kitchen forum style

24 Replies
Last post September 05, 2018, 07:53:08
by LePlongeur
xx
Built a kitchen radio! + Submit your kitchen radio jingles, it's fun!!

55 Replies
Last post January 08, 2019, 20:29:00
by robertkc
xx
The Kitchen

Started by Kafla on Forum News/Updates

0 Replies
Last post November 16, 2013, 14:16:22
by Kafla