• A minor improvisation "Metal"
  • Started by Kajetan Zduniak
A minor improvisation "Metal"
on: September 27, 2018, 17:22:43
Guys i want to post metal improvisation once more because i improved my style a little bit.
I think that my previous metal impro was too dark and messy .This time something more  interesting 🤗
I was mostly interested in combining pentatonic and modal scales.

Re: A minor improvisation "Metal"
Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 23:40:36
Hey @Kajetan Zduniak you're sounding good. I've been thinking about this video a lot recently to tell you the truth because, well, you seem to be posting these as unlisted YouTube videos. You have some very fine guitar skills. Why don't you post these videos publicly? I think you could get a lot of views and build up a bit of a fan base. :)
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

Re: A minor improvisation "Metal"
Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 15:24:50
Hey @Kajetan Zduniak you're sounding good. I've been thinking about this video a lot recently to tell you the truth because, well, you seem to be posting these as unlisted YouTube videos. You have some very fine guitar skills. Why don't you post these videos publicly? I think you could get a lot of views and build up a bit of a fan base. :)
@Bill from November Sound
thank u man! cool to hear kind words
u know its hard to become popular on soundcloud from just posting songs.I have to promote myself on one reposting site to give people possibility to hear my songs . because u know posting a song on soundloud without doing anything at the beginning is like adding photo on Facebook without any friends and counting for a lot of likes haha.
i am sure that i would have the same problem with youtube
Furthermore there are rather my old covers and old improvisations thats because i can observe my progress and correct my mistakes :)
thats my newest trial so its much better hah if u would see older A minor metal improvisation on live performances u will understand .
If u are interested in my music check out my sc :) https://soundcloud.com/kajetan-zduniak