• A minor metal improvisation on a guitar :)
  • Started by Kajetan Zduniak
A minor metal improvisation on a guitar :)
on: August 25, 2018, 03:13:29
Hey guys i posted my newest blues-jazz song Lavazza and i thought that i want to back to the roots i mean metal especially hah so i am posting u guys my metal impro and i hope u will like it :)

• LePlongeur
  • Chef de Partie
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 17:53:53
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Re: A minor metal improvisation on a guitar :)
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 02:35:50
We (and I mean you and I) have to understand that we are playing alone the edges of what is considered fair in the (Singer/) songwriter field.
Only tonight I had a recording of sepultura (cassette, know how ancient? Very ancient) live at Paradiso Amsterdam in the deck. That is how heavy Max I am willing to go.
But Iíll try to listen to your tracks.
And this one doesnít disappoint me at all.
Lavazza is an Italian coffee brand, but may be I am reading more into it than you intend.

In short: I am not entirely at ease with your chosen kind of music, I will give a spin anytime.
I really hope you listen to other kinds of music offered here. It can only make you richer.
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #2 on: October 07, 2018, 15:13:25
We (and I mean you and I) have to understand that we are playing alone the edges of what is considered fair in the (Singer/) songwriter field.
Only tonight I had a recording of sepultura (cassette, know how ancient? Very ancient) live at Paradiso Amsterdam in the deck. That is how heavy Max I am willing to go.
But Iíll try to listen to your tracks.
And this one doesnít disappoint me at all.
Lavazza is an Italian coffee brand, but may be I am reading more into it than you intend.

In short: I am not entirely at ease with your chosen kind of music, I will give a spin anytime.
I really hope you listen to other kinds of music offered here. It can only make you richer.
Kind regards, Gus
@LePlongeur Sepultura is badass i wanted ti go on a concert but i had an accident :d
u should see my second A minor metal impro because that one is not really good and i know it i try to get better and better :)
i encourage u to check out my soundcloud to listen to not only my metal but also rock songs :)
https://soundcloud.com/kajetan-zduniak

• LePlongeur
  • Chef de Partie
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 17:53:53
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 09:15:04
don't worry. I will.
You've got all the time in the world to further develop your own personal sound. And with all that I hear from you already, I'm sure that you're going  to be a very good guitarist and loving every minute of it.
Go Go Go @Kajetan Zduniak !!!
Kind regards, Gus

xx
A minor improvisation "Metal"

Started by Kajetan Zduniak on Live performances

2 Replies
Last post October 07, 2018, 15:24:50
by Kajetan Zduniak
xx
A Dorian Metal Improvisation \m/

Started by Kajetan Zduniak on Live performances

6 Replies