• Jurgen
  • Sous Chef
  • Just strumming away

• Yesterday at 01:55:51
    • Sydney, Australia
  • more
Fading Shadow
on: May 31, 2019, 01:24:24
This is a live  version of an old song I wrote which originally had vocals, keyboards, drums and mixing from @Mar T.

I could never sing it as well as MarT did - you can hear that version here https://soundcloud.com/jurgen-joarder/fading-shadow-collab-with-maritmedia

Not being able to sing it very well I never thought about playing it - but I always liked the words so I've recently resurrected it with my band Driving South.

This is now a very different song - it doesn't have the same magic or appeal as the original (MarT gave me a lot of help and advice with the original) but I'm glad I was able to come up with something that keeps the song alive.

@Mar T.  - hope you won't be too shocked!

Re: Fading Shadow
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 00:24:40
This is a live  version of an old song I wrote which originally had vocals, keyboards, drums and mixing from @Mar T.

I could never sing it as well as MarT did - you can hear that version here https://soundcloud.com/jurgen-joarder/fading-shadow-collab-with-maritmedia

Not being able to sing it very well I never thought about playing it - but I always liked the words so I've recently resurrected it with my band Driving South.

This is now a very different song - it doesn't have the same magic or appeal as the original (MarT gave me a lot of help and advice with the original) but I'm glad I was able to come up with something that keeps the song alive.

@Mar T.  - hope you won't be too shocked!

Good work!!  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

xx
Fading Shadow

Started by Jurgen on Songs for review

23 Replies
Last post February 23, 2016, 18:49:07
by Mark Luto
xx
Fading Shadow - Collab Jurgen/MM

Started by Mar T. on Songs for review

42 Replies
Last post September 11, 2016, 23:58:29
by Jurgen
xx
Fading Shadow - Collab Jurgen/MM

Started by Mar T. on Collaborations

26 Replies
Last post May 08, 2016, 22:34:20
by Mar T.
xx
Shadow In the Night

Started by smajor on Songs for review

20 Replies
Last post December 18, 2016, 06:40:28
by GreatBigThings
xx
'Fading Twilight' - a song without a chorus!

Started by MichaelA on Songs for review

9 Replies
Last post June 20, 2017, 21:59:00
by Dara