• Patissier
  • Man o' World

• April 08, 2021, 23:08:33
    • Encinitas CA
  • more
Live Gig
on: June 01, 2020, 22:25:26
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 23:45:10 by MotterPaul »
These songs were recorded at a Margaritaville right outside the Cardinal's Stadium in Phoenix. I am the lead guitar player.  If I knew how to embed the video I would do it, but I don't see any help files or a search box in this forum.

I work on Protools, was a pro recording engineer for 10 years in analog. I play compose, perform record and mix everything in my recordings.

Re: Live Gig
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 04:02:56
Hey @MotterPaul  it looks like you did a fine job of embedding them to me.  :ok: 
They look perfectly embedded … it's easy as that, right. "Help" is in threads up in forum news and updates area.  :)

Nice job there! Nice playing. Gigs like that aren't easy to come by so you all are doing something right I'd say.   :thumbsup:
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

Not currently posting music here but we're easy to find if you care to listen. November Sound will happily listen, follow, like, subscribe and repost for people who do the same. We get a lot of spam so let us know you're from the kitchen!

• MotterPaul
  • Patissier
  • Man o' World

• April 08, 2021, 23:08:33
    • Encinitas CA
  • more
Re: Live Gig
Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 23:14:52
The second video embedded itself, but not immediately, but whence I clicked back and saw it I figured it out.

Those vids are a few years old, I live in San Diego now. I only started playing live when I hit 50 and that was my first real band. We stayed together for about five years so we got pretty good, just went through a bunch of different singers.

Now here in San Diego, I can't seem to find people who want to be in a band like this (bad attitudes here). They are all either flakes who don't know how to be in a band (learn the songs at home, etc), or else they are too good for "your band."

xx
Chat - Live Gig

Started by Kafla on Live performances

4 Replies
Last post February 22, 2014, 11:36:37
by jmacdon
xx
Your first gig

Started by Wicked Deeds on The kitchen café

1 Replies
Last post January 09, 2014, 07:01:40
by fischermans