• What are your opinions on twitch ?
  • Started by CharlieSmithMusic
What are your opinions on twitch ?
on: October 13, 2020, 20:12:13
Hello everyone,

I see quite alot of live music stuff here. Checked some of it here very cool ! Does anyone here stream on twitch ? It taken me a couple of days but I've nearly managed to set my account up and learn the site. I should have donations and everything like that working. I've also purchased a webcam, hopefully will be here Friday. 

Because of my SoundCloud promotion it means (Hopefully) I should be able to become a twitch affiliate quicker and be able to make more money from my streams.  I also have stream labs set u now for donations.

Has anyone tried this or have any thoughts on this ? It seems like it could be a really vaild side hustle for me and a way to grow my music. I think i'm quite an entertaining guy so I should be okay just talking and playing abit of guitar on stream. Pretty excited about the whole thing to be honest.

Any tips or anything people would want to see on a stream would be greatly apricated

Re: What are your opinions on twitch ?
Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 23:25:04
Hi @CharlieSmithMusic 

Welcome to the forum!   :)   

We're very glad to have you here. Hopefully you check some things out while you're around. The kitchen isn't necessarily a good place to promote your music but .... you can meet a lot of cool songwriter types! Bounce your ideas off of others, get some help with a new creation or two ... maybe even make some friends while you're at it.

I have nothing to offer regarding twitch by the way. Not sure if anything like that could be a legitimate side hustle.

I do wish you the best.  :ok:

Bill from NS
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

Re: What are your opinions on twitch ?
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 16:06:31
Hi @CharlieSmithMusic 

Welcome to the forum!   :)   

We're very glad to have you here. Hopefully you check some things out while you're around. The kitchen isn't necessarily a good place to promote your music but .... you can meet a lot of cool songwriter types! Bounce your ideas off of others, get some help with a new creation or two ... maybe even make some friends while you're at it.

I have nothing to offer regarding twitch by the way. Not sure if anything like that could be a legitimate side hustle.

I do wish you the best.  :ok:

Bill from NS

Thank you !  Okay yeah ! I hope to hear some peoples stuff and see what they have to offer  :shinyteeth:

I'm really not sure at all haha.  But from what I have read up  about it there is possibilities to do things Q & A, Jamming , performance  and even just streaming music.  I guess I've gota to take the plunge to see  :thumbsup:

xx
Request for opinions :)

Started by Sebzzz on Songs for review

5 Replies
Last post June 07, 2020, 18:37:14
by 1roomstudio
xx
honest opinions....

Started by Dutchbeat on The kitchen café

3 Replies
Last post May 04, 2019, 18:22:20
by Bill from November Sound
xx
Opinions wanted!!! (Please)

Started by LePlongeur on The kitchen café

3 Replies
Last post July 09, 2020, 09:21:22
by LePlongeur
xx
Ghost Seminar- New Song- Opinions Please :)

Started by Ghost Seminar on Songs for review

9 Replies
Last post June 23, 2015, 17:06:33
by Dutchbeat
xx
opinions on fade outs (and on how to end a song)

Started by Dutchbeat on Songwriting Ingredients

4 Replies
Last post August 05, 2017, 20:45:54
by GTB