• Greetings from Spain
  • Started by Marcus Nalgaber
Greetings from Spain
on: December 18, 2018, 15:28:34
Hello friends, my name is Marcus Nalgaber, I have been a professional guitarist for 40 years and I am also a self-taught composer.
I have come to this forum invited by my wife Mora Amaro La Loba with whom I usually collaborate playing the guitar in her songs.
I also like to sing in some of my compositions, although in them I do not always use text and what I do is sing as a Ska.
Therefore my musical contributions in this forum would almost always be instrumental and from time to time something sung in my own way.

A warm greeting,

Marcus
Simplicity is something that is never lost if one is not ashamed of it.

• Leonard Scaper
  • Global Moderator
  • Executive Chef
  • Guest Chef

• Yesterday at 22:34:12
    • Terra Firma
  • more
Re: Greetings from Spain
Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 15:44:00
Hello, Marcus.  I'm very glad to see you here as I have always appreciated your instrumental compositions and performances on @Mora Amaro La Loba 's work.

I hope to hear your personalized vocalizations at some point as well. I also look forward to hearing your perspectives on what others are doing here.

Thanks for joining and Welcome to The Kitchen!!
"The main thing is to have a gutsy approach....but use your head." Julia Child

"In a world of robotic conformity, the only originality left in music is the imperfections" Eric Craptone

"Special thanks to Steve Gleason for making me who I am today." Leonard Scaper

Lenny's Tunes: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=540680

https://soundcloud.com/vincentgleason

Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 17:20:04
Hello, Marcus.  I'm very glad to see you here as I have always appreciated your instrumental compositions and performances on @Mora Amaro La Loba 's work.

I hope to hear your personalized vocalizations at some point as well. I also look forward to hearing your perspectives on what others are doing here.

Thanks for joining and Welcome to The Kitchen!!

Many Thanks!!

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 00:21:40
  • more
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 18:25:27
hi @Marcus Nalgaber , thanks for joining the kitchen forum

grab a kitchen chair and make yourself at home, there is some cold beer or white wine in the fridge

i look forward to hearing your music  ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone::
me, myself, and Pie

Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 19:13:41
Hi @Marcus.  Nalgaber , I enjoy watching your wife's videos and look forward to listening to your music. I was in Madrid a few years ago and what a beautiful city you live in.

Vince

• LePlongeur
  • Chef de Partie
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 08:08:58
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 07:45:32
Good morning to you @Marcus Nalgaber  and  @Mora Amaro La Loba !
Anyone who has anything to do with the highly artistic things Mora makes, is a very nice asset to this forum, in my opinion.

So I for one am happy that you joined and  may curiosity as to what youíre planning to post.
Vocal or instrumental doesnít worry me.
Youíre more than welcome.
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 14:15:10
hi @Marcus Nalgaber , thanks for joining the kitchen forum

grab a kitchen chair and make yourself at home, there is some cold beer or white wine in the fridge

i look forward to hearing your music  ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone::

Many Thanks!!

Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 14:16:52
Hi @Marcus.  Nalgaber , I enjoy watching your wife's videos and look forward to listening to your music. I was in Madrid a few years ago and what a beautiful city you live in.

Vince

Many Thanks!!

Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 14:17:38
Good morning to you @Marcus Nalgaber  and  @Mora Amaro La Loba !
Anyone who has anything to do with the highly artistic things Mora makes, is a very nice asset to this forum, in my opinion.

So I for one am happy that you joined and  may curiosity as to what youíre planning to post.
Vocal or instrumental doesnít worry me.
Youíre more than welcome.
Kind regards, Gus

Many Thanks!!

• MrBouzouki
  • Global Moderator
  • Chef de Partie
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• January 16, 2019, 21:55:47
    • Sheffield, UK
    • https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Bouzouki.Music/ https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBouzouki https://soundcloud.com/mrbouzouki
  • more
Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 17:00:31
Great to see you here @Marcus Nalgaber - as I've been a fan of your tasteful guitar in @Mora Amaro La Loba tracks for a while now.

The unique thing about about singing is that it's mostly always in your own way, unless you are a vocal mimic, so you will be just part of the Kitchen menu when you decide to post a song.  There are many different types of dishes to sample in this Kitchen  ;-)

"Love and Life is all about connections"

Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 14:34:42
Great to see you here @Marcus Nalgaber - as I've been a fan of your tasteful guitar in @Mora Amaro La Loba tracks for a while now.

The unique thing about about singing is that it's mostly always in your own way, unless you are a vocal mimic, so you will be just part of the Kitchen menu when you decide to post a song.  There are many different types of dishes to sample in this Kitchen  ;-)

Many Thanks

Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 01:35:34
Hello @Marcus Nalgaber  and welome to the kitchen!
We all know your guitar playing from the @Mora Amaro La Loba tracks and it is awesome! Happy to see you here.  :D 
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

Reply #12 on: December 22, 2018, 13:17:20
Hello @Marcus Nalgaber  and welome to the kitchen!
We all know your guitar playing from the @Mora Amaro La Loba tracks and it is awesome! Happy to see you here.  :D

Thank you very much  ::thumb::

Reply #13 on: December 22, 2018, 13:59:12
Welcome to the kitchen @Marcus Nalgaber ! Great to have @Mora Amaro La Loba 's "other half" here too :)

K

Reply #14 on: December 22, 2018, 16:52:23
Welcome to the kitchen @Marcus Nalgaber ! Great to have @Mora Amaro La Loba 's "other half" here too :)

K

Many Thanks  ::OSMAN::

xx
Hi from Madrid (Spain)

Started by Mora Amaro La Loba on Me

8 Replies
Last post January 02, 2018, 20:00:07
by Mora Amaro La Loba