• Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• June 18, 2019, 17:57:13
    • Sheffield, UK
  • more
LIghthouse Keeper YouTube video
on: November 28, 2017, 17:28:54
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 00:07:00 by MrBouzouki »
I've been working hard on trying to get a YouTube video to go with my 16.5 minute Prog Rock beast and my completed Lighthouse Keeper video si now available on YouTube  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I used a combination of NASA footage, including their large assembly building to suggest internal space lighthouse infrastructure, coupled with various bits of free video footage from videvo.net

I must say I'm quite pleased with it ...  ;D ;D ;D ... I feel like I'm stepping up creatively at the moment. I recommend watching it on a largish screen if you can and ideally with the lights out for full immersion.

"Love and Life is all about connections"

• Mar T.
  • Senior Site Administrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • Pay it forward! (watch that movie..)

• Today at 11:17:23
    • Duiven
    • http://twitter.com/MartiMediaSC http://www.facebook.com/MartiMedia http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEBmQkchurQ https://soundcloud.com/martimedia
  • more
Re: LIghthouse Keeper YouTube video
Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 01:41:46
Hey @MrBouzouki , I loved watching that vid while listening to the 'lighthouse keeper' again. The images had some kind of hypnotic effect to me, I relaxed!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful artwork, and man.. I should learn to type with 10 fingers when I look at that programmer..  ;) ;)
Good to hear you're in a creative phase Pete, share everything you create plz!  ;)
Cheers, :bloodymarti:
:mart:

• MichaelA
  • Chef de Partie
  • Songwriting Addict

• May 25, 2019, 23:43:29
    • Somewhere near Liverpool, UK
    • HTTPS//:soundcloud.com/Michael-a-duffy
  • more
Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 20:30:31
Hey @MrBouzouki , what a great video you have created there from stock clips. Who needs a multi $$$ video budget after that. I did take your advice and played this on my large computer screen but with headphones on too and in the dark. Wow it is very immersive indeed and as @Mar T. says, quite hypnotic. It's a multi-media piece of art now and should be played as a preference in this format.

After a break from last hearing the audio track I did find it had grown on me too quite a bit, and I was enjoying the familiarity of it, having listened a few weeks back.

I'm definitely going to watch this again, maybe later at night and maybe after a slight drink or two.  ::)  I wanna go on that space trip, yahay!!!  ::thumb::
If you like novels with a musical theme, why not try 'Sixth Beatle - When Music Changed The World', easily found on Amazon and Google. It is amazing, although as the author I may be biased!

Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 20:45:15
@MrBouzouki  You know @MichaelA  I was thinking the exact same thing about big budgeted videos. I really liked this one too.

V.

xx
Just a quick Lighthouse Keeper Project update

Started by MrBouzouki on Songs for review

3 Replies
Last post March 11, 2018, 10:19:08
by MrBouzouki
xx
Retrieval - Lighthouse Keeper Project Part 2

Started by MrBouzouki on Lyrics

2 Replies
Last post March 18, 2018, 22:08:54
by MrBouzouki
xx
Lighthouse Keeper (16.5 min Prog Rock monster)

15 Replies
Last post September 11, 2017, 10:13:59
by MrBouzouki
xx
Retrieval - WIP thread (Lighthouse Keeper Project track 2)

11 Replies
Last post December 11, 2017, 15:46:52
by MrBouzouki
xx
New Lighthouse Keeper concept art and busy busy busy

Started by MrBouzouki on Other Arts

4 Replies
Last post November 28, 2017, 22:47:13
by Bill from November Sound