Merry Christmas

• Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• January 26, 2021, 23:22:18
  • more
Re: Miniature trees
Reply #16 on: December 19, 2020, 18:44:35
How is the Hornbeam doing?

Can't say it exactly @Goatrelated. It's hibernating, I'll see consequences of this year next spring.

Reply #17 on: December 20, 2020, 15:47:22
Ok, I'll cross my fingers

How is the Hornbeam doing?

Can't say it exactly @Goatrelated. It's hibernating, I'll see consequences of this year next spring.

• Dutchbeat
  • Administrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Yesterday at 21:47:19
  • more
Reply #18 on: December 20, 2020, 17:43:26
i am also hibernating  :P :P :P
me, myself, and Pie

• Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• more
Reply #19 on: December 20, 2020, 20:11:25
i am also hibernating  :P :P :P

Yeah, i know!
When  I check my PM's it's been like this since about July. 8)  :makeitup:

Reply #20 on: December 21, 2020, 20:01:02
Hola @Mo
Your native hornbeam is entirely a tree, I call the work that you do with it the hand of patience.

I had a bonsai olive tree, it was very difficult to keep well cared for, pruning off the necessary roots and branches, but despite that everything was going well until our cats decided that it was ideal to purge.
What a pity! I gave it to a friend and now it's fine.
I remember that when I had it I never got tired of feeling that it was an authentic tree, with that soul that trees have, although  I did n't know what it would feel being in a pot, but it was a very beautiful experience.

Merry Christmas and a big kiss for you  ::heart:: ::heart::

Mora
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

• Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• more
Reply #21 on: December 23, 2020, 09:46:08
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 10:09:37 by Mo »
Hola Mora!! ::heart::

Nice, you tried your luck with an olive! That may grow in extremley expressive trees, but you'll know better than me  hahaha. Unfortunately there is no chance by my climate zone to keep them in longer distance.  You have a garden or a balcony? :)
it was an authentic tree, with that soul that trees have, although  I did n't know what it would feel being in a pot, but it was a very beautiful experience.

They are!!!
I suppose its feeling like a pet..... but without suffer may end up in depression,  pains, scare, loneyless... etc.  long personally story could be told but isn't meaned to share here. However I guess it feels much better than as one of the millions chopped christmas trees though...... :)

Thank you for walking by, @Mora Amaro La Loba !
Kisses for you either and Merry Christmas with your most beloved ones! :)
 ::heart::

Reply #22 on: December 25, 2020, 18:20:59
Hola Mora!! ::heart::

Nice, you tried your luck with an olive! That may grow in extremley expressive trees, but you'll know better than me  hahaha. Unfortunately there is no chance by my climate zone to keep them in longer distance.  You have a garden or a balcony? :)
it was an authentic tree, with that soul that trees have, although  I did n't know what it would feel being in a pot, but it was a very beautiful experience.

They are!!!
I suppose its feeling like a pet..... but without suffer may end up in depression,  pains, scare, loneyless... etc.  long personally story could be told but isn't meaned to share here. However I guess it feels much better than as one of the millions chopped christmas trees though...... :)

Thank you for walking by, @Mora Amaro La Loba !
Kisses for you either and Merry Christmas with your most beloved ones! :)
 ::heart::

@Mo, yes you are right, many chopped christmas trees to celebrate that... People love to eat to much hahaha!!!
Big kissssss

Mora
How does your tree go?

• Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• more
Reply #23 on: December 25, 2020, 19:38:11
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 19:40:09 by Mo »

How does your tree go?

Well @Mora Amaro La Loba , as i already replied to @Goatrelated  we need to wait until spring to know that better :) but while waiting for that what can be boring i maybe can tell a bit more  about working with them and that this isn't just a hobby for lonley wolves in their backyards ;)
We do some interesting collabs with them too, from time to time and the results are always awsome enrichments ;)

Like this cheasttnut for exampel has a  distinct branch that stands for 'memories of  a child' Back to happy days when it was swinging on the tree. 

When I told a Swiss artist friend of mine, who also deals with miniature trees, he made me this swing set, with instructions on how to use it.
It was so great! Now I put this swing on the tree for special occasions.

Or this tree, which I have shown here a little earlier, had a serious aesthetic problem with the roots, whereupon another friend, who is a hobby blacksmith and little tree lover also, made me from copper prostheses for this hawthorn, which we then put on together in a wonderful afternoon.
Now they have to grow in with time, this will still take.... and the color change of the metal will be exciting.

Reply #24 on: December 30, 2020, 05:34:39
Wow, wonderful art it is..chesnut..it gets me really curious. Love the little swing, ofcourse the threes are a wonder for miniatures builders., an art that's obviously growing these days.
I've always seen these bonsai threes as something for old people, I don't now why....maybe something as get a live and go to the real forest. But I think I was entirely wrong. Like young people are a lot, wrong.
Now I can see it's a real art, and what an extreme patience one should have.
Do you have also little fruits from the trees, little chestnuts for example?

How does your tree go?

Well @Mora Amaro La Loba , as i already replied to @Goatrelated  we need to wait until spring to know that better :) but while waiting for that what can be boring i maybe can tell a bit more  about working with them and that this isn't just a hobby for lonley wolves in their backyards ;)
We do some interesting collabs with them too, from time to time and the results are always awsome enrichments ;)

Like this cheasttnut for exampel has a  distinct branch that stands for 'memories of  a child' Back to happy days when it was swinging on the tree. 

When I told a Swiss artist friend of mine, who also deals with miniature trees, he made me this swing set, with instructions on how to use it.
It was so great! Now I put this swing on the tree for special occasions.

Or this tree, which I have shown here a little earlier, had a serious aesthetic problem with the roots, whereupon another friend, who is a hobby blacksmith and little tree lover also, made me from copper prostheses for this hawthorn, which we then put on together in a wonderful afternoon.
Now they have to grow in with time, this will still take.... and the color change of the metal will be exciting.

• Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• more
Reply #25 on: January 04, 2021, 23:53:33
Wow, wonderful art it is..chesnut..it gets me really curious. Love the little swing, ofcourse the threes are a wonder for miniatures builders., an art that's obviously growing these days.
I've always seen these bonsai threes as something for old people, I don't now why....maybe something as get a live and go to the real forest. But I think I was entirely wrong. Like young people are a lot, wrong.
Now I can see it's a real art, and what an extreme patience one should have.
Do you have also little fruits from the trees, little chestnuts for example?

Thank you for interest, @Goatrelated  ;) :ok:

I can assure you, the European scene is young and wild. It's a broad cross-section of every age and social jam. ;)
You can minature every part of tree except its blossoms or fruits. So the wildtypes will ever have as large Chestnuts as their big brothers but i'm waiting though already  for its first bloom ... maybe its not really matured until now...

• Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• more
Reply #26 on: January 05, 2021, 00:01:34
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 00:12:11 by Mo »
And related to the point if its 'art':

The borders between craft-man ship and art is floating!

Same is in music, i guess. 8)

-----------------------

disproportionate quince / tree of a friend

xx
Trees Of Life

Started by Jurgen on Songs for review

12 Replies
Last post February 05, 2017, 01:35:46
by Jurgen
xx
Ancient Trees - habiTat

Started by habiTat on Songs for review