Songwriters in the Kitchen!

Board index => Other Arts => Topic started by: Dutchbeat on May 18, 2018, 18:52:50

Title: building rides in your backyard...versus.. the risks of songwriting :-)
Post by: Dutchbeat on May 18, 2018, 18:52:50
i didn't know where to put this....it may not be another art, building your own ride in your garden...and it for sure is off topic....

but it is a lot of work (the work that must have gone into those projects  :o :o :o :o)....
t is remarkable...it is weird and..somewhat creative  ::)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzEppZN3q4 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzEppZN3q4)

it is probably  more dangerous than songwriting. We have a very safe hobby.....the risks are confined to

a. the dreaded tinnitus  :P :P
b. getting negative reviews on your song, but not on the kitchen
c. spending money that you don't have... on music gear..and music software  ;D ;D ;D
and d: .....[ fill in option D here....let me know what you think are the risks of songwriting....]

Title: Re: building rides in your backyard...versus.. the risks of songwriting :-)
Post by: Leonard Scaper on May 18, 2018, 20:01:34
d. losing complete contact with loved ones (JUST LEAVE DINNER OUTSIDE THE DOOR, HONEY....THANKS! WHAT'S THAT? PICK UP WHO? WAIT...WE HAVE KIDS????)
Title: Re: building rides in your backyard...versus.. the risks of songwriting :-)
Post by: Bill from November Sound on May 22, 2018, 04:16:59
Watching these roller-coasters makes me feel very inadequate as a parent.  :(
Post by: Dutchbeat on May 22, 2018, 15:38:37
Watching these roller-coasters makes me feel very inadequate as a parent.  :(

what @Bill from November Sound ??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D are you saying you never built one of these for Will????  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Post by: Bill from November Sound on May 23, 2018, 00:31:39
no @Dutchbeat  .... sadly no.  :(  We started making a catapult though.
Post by: Dutchbeat on May 24, 2018, 20:37:46
no @Dutchbeat  .... sadly no.  :(  We started making a catapult though.

but what about the landing? @Bill from November Sound  .. ::)....or did you already.. install the deep, giant (whirl) pool (with waterslides) that i recommended.... for that  ;D ;D in your garden?  ;D ;D ;D ;D