• a really completely open collab, for once....so, what is the catch?
  • Started by Dutchbeat
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I don't what to miss out ??? ??? So we can just post an unfinished track here and then maybe someone will jump on board to help finish it ???

And then it will be part of the Kitchenairs Album ???

• fischermans
  • Sous Chef
  • I'm always working on the big picture

• May 03, 2021, 15:35:06
    • Eynatten Belgium
    • https://www.facebook.com/Alexander.Fisch.Songwriter https://soundcloud.com/fischermans100
  • more
I don?t know Suzy but it sounds great. ;D

• Dutchbeat
  • Rest In Peace
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• February 23, 2021, 22:00:08
  • more
yes, that was the idea...sort of...and we go on till we have ten collaborative kitchen tracks for an album, which will give the right artwork (who is good at that???)

and i also thought it would be fun if the kitchen album has a sort of booklte with the lyrics, but also a recepie for each track that matches

so a little cookbook complementary to the kitchen album....and real kitcheneers can cook these recipies  ;D ;D ;D while listening to that specific track

and....ah, i am getting carried away....i guess, but that is the idea we place ideas and others add tracks or vocals, others mix etc. untill we are completely satisfied, and have ten tracks, and the deadline for this is open...
because it will take some time before we have ten tracks and we all need to be completely happy with them....so that will take some time...but kitcheneers and kitchenettes are known to be very patient people... ;D ;D ;D...slowcooking is the trend nowadays.... ;D ;D ;D

i am so glad i could explain this  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

me, myself, and Pie

sounds like a pretty mega plan that dutchebeat!!

fly away and find my peace of mind...
http://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures

Ha Michael, it is open how we make the songs for this album, but in this case, the smile with the devil track.....what about if we both get the trakcs and add some things, try some things and perhaps then can exchange tracks / additions to each other and in the end come to a final mix with the three of us....
That sounds good to me! Provided MOSP is happy with that as well? It's his song after all!  :D
Really looking forward to this  :)

sounds like a pretty mega plan aswell!!

at the minute i'm cooking up a drum beat so i can get the acoustic guitar in time so i will have the not so perfect drum track and hopefully the best i can get acoustic guitar and vocals on seperate tracks and hopefully you guys can have a listen and take it from there, but to say again it would be pretty cool if you both had a listen to add to the production!!

cheers!!

If there's anything you'd like me to do on your track MoSP, let me know :) :)

• Dutchbeat
  • Rest In Peace
  • Michelin Starred Chef

• more
so when you got the tracks MOSP, send them over to the kitcheneers who expressed interest to work on this...

and perhaps that Love Bomb track from Bin could also be part of this idea that everybody can send ideas / vocals and adittional tracks and mixes to Bin, and he can decide where it shoudlgo, and perhaps end up with a kitchen collab track also for our album called; "songcooking in the 21st century?? [Please add ideas for a name of a kitchen collab album

Anyone who wants to 'mess around' with Love Bomb can download it from Soundcloud.  But I don't
 have the time at the moment to become more involved in this........Sorry ::)  Already got loads of
 stuff on my 'waiting list' that I'm having problems getting the time for........and I'm committed to
 helping out my local 'Am Dram' group in May and June. They're doing South Pacific.....should be
 interesting ;D ;D ;D

• Dutchbeat
  • Rest In Peace
  • Michelin Starred Chef

• more
ok, i will download love bomb and have a go at it

and @MOSP, if you have the spearate tracks of smile with the devil...perhaps send them to Michael and me and we can PM how to approach it??? just a thought....or did you send those already......I have had too much work (i mean that paid work they call a job) to keep up, but things are looking a bit better for the hobby from now  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

so if you have something to share please do

There are a few people working on Love Bomb...how are we going to co ordinate this?? :) :)

xx
and now for something completely different

Started by Sal on Songs for review

5 Replies
Last post April 30, 2018, 21:30:39
by Sal
xx
completely off topic...but what about that situation with Greece and the EU?

Started by Dutchbeat on The kitchen café

5 Replies
Last post July 06, 2015, 20:37:24
by Jambrains
xx
Electronic song, and I don't completely know where to go!

Started by TheMobRapper on Songs for review

2 Replies
Last post September 07, 2018, 22:27:12
by TheMobRapper
xx
Run Until They Catch You

Started by Jambrains on Songs for review

2 Replies
Last post September 02, 2015, 07:14:43
by denizensdeep
xx
still a nice catch...