• A Restaurant Near You
  • Started by Bill from November Sound
A Restaurant Near You
on: March 03, 2019, 16:51:48
So I was conversing with an Italian friend on Twitter and he put up a picture of dinner that he was cooking. I told him that around here we call that "Italian Food" but I guess over ther they just call it " food"  :D

So I'm curious. Here I can go out for Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Italian, etc........ list goes on.  Is it like that all around the world? Will told me in Austria their version of American food is McDonald's on every corner. :)

Anyway, maybe silly but, where you live what kind of restaurants can you go to?

What is your favorite?
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

Re: A Restaurant Near You
Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 01:15:17
To get the ball rolling @Bill from November Sound   my wife is in China on biz and she always says I would starve if I had to eat the real thing. BTW, did you know they eat soup for breakfast?

In Chicago you gotta have a Chicago Dog "dragged through the garden"

I've tried to attach a picture.

Re: A Restaurant Near You
Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 02:04:49
whoah..... I gotta to go to Chicago again. Last time I went for the pizza and I thought you could get the newspaper a day early.  :)

My sister-in-law is from Taiwan and when I went to a Chinese restaurant with them I ended up with food that is quite different from what is on the menu.

clip
Instant Karma Restaurant

Started by LenB on The kitchen café

2 Replies
Last post February 04, 2017, 10:30:44
by LenB