• and....The EU elections have started!
  • Started by Dutchbeat
  • Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 20:40:25
  • more
and....The EU elections have started!
on: May 23, 2019, 18:16:04
hi @man of simple pleasures ...me again, with another sort of UK - Netherlands topic

because our two countries got to start the EU elections today
i just voted, are you going to vote too?

and the other 26 EU countries will vote in the next three days
it is one of the biggest election as far as the number of potential votes goes...but will they go to vote?

so i was just wondering what all the Kitcheneers and Kitchenettes living in Europ think about these elections, and how many of us out here who live in Europ are going to actually vote....

we can make a mini-poll about the turnup percentage for this election  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,
because we have members from almost all EU member states...many of them may be sleeping members  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:....but...let me know anyway, if you can, ok  ;D ;D ;D ;D

me, myself, and Pie

Re: and....The EU elections have started!
Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 23:04:23
Voted and following the results on TV, interesting outcome in the Netherlands. It will also be interesting to see who will succeed Juncker. May be a woman? May be Ska Keller, she has a nice musical surname.
recommending https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Music_Works "How music works", book by David Byrne.

• Jambrains
  • Chef de Partie
  • You ain't seen nothing yet..

• October 13, 2019, 22:55:05
  • more
Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 22:16:27
I'm gonna vote on Sunday for sure. Voted yes to join back in '94 and these day I feel like Dr Frankenstein. I was part of creating something that is now turning more and more into a monster.

"Tear It All down and starting here and now
Let it all burn"

Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart
My land's only borders lie around my heart

Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 11:32:47
alrite @Dutchbeat yeah i got my vote in although i aint got a clue what am voting for these days, the state of UK politics the minute!
fly away and find my peace of mind...
http://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures