• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• Today at 01:12:43
    • Sheffield, UK
  • more
FabFilter plugin offers
on: April 16, 2019, 23:21:33
For any kitchener's who are fans of  the FabFilter suite of plug-ins  you might be interested in their 15 year sale offer.
Especially if you already have some of their products there are decent savings to be made IMHO.

I've just upgraded my Pro-Q 2 EQ to the Pro-Q 3 and some of the new features look game-changing ... like the surgical dynamic EQ and the tilt function for starters.

https://www.fabfilter.com/products/pro-q-3-equalizer-plug-in

Worth checking out for people with a desire to get more stuff  ;-)

::OSMAN:: ::OSMAN:: ::OSMAN::

FabFilter's 15 year anniversary

Fifteen years ago, we launched our first product, which today is part of a line of plug-ins that we are very proud of, ranging from FabFilter Saturn and Timeless 2 to Pro-L 2 and Pro-Q 3.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone — all of our customers and the people who have helped us along the way for their support over the past 15 years. We couldn't have done it without you.

To celebrate this event, we are running a one-time 15-year anniversary sale, offering 40% discount on all plug-ins and bundles in our online shop for 15 days, until May 1st. In addition, if you already own one or more FabFilter plug-ins, your online FabFilter account* offers you an extra 40% discount during this Anniversary Sale.
"Love and Life is all about connections"

Re: FabFilter plugin offers
Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 14:21:01
Those plugins look like a work of art.
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday those plugins will be mine.  :makeitup:  I've been trying to find a place to use that emoji...
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.