• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• December 02, 2020, 00:14:09
    • Sheffield, UK
  • more
No More Heroes Any More !
on: July 25, 2020, 19:53:39
With the passing of another musical icon, Peter Green, one of the founders of the original blues-based Fleetwood Mac, it got me thinking about musical longevity,  how the music business has changed, the fame of musicians and how times have changed.

Are there any heroes nowadays, or has the pace of the modern world and the sheer number of artists made it less likely that today's star will be tomorrow's icon ?
"Love and Life is all about connections"

Re: No More Heroes Any More !
Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 07:01:38
With the passing of another musical icon, Peter Green, one of the founders of the original blues-based Fleetwood Mac, it got me thinking about musical longevity,  how the music business has changed, the fame of musicians and how times have changed.

Are there any heroes nowadays, or has the pace of the modern world and the sheer number of artists made it less likely that today's star will be tomorrow's icon ?

I ask myself the same thing. Joe Bonamassa's  new stuff is quite good. It's rock and Joe's song writing is quite good.

Overall, the music industry continues to disappoint.... money grubbing $^&*(*& s that they are, :-X
Create!

Re: No More Heroes Any More !
Reply #2 on: August 12, 2020, 19:46:54

I ask myself the same thing. Joe Bonamassa's  new stuff is quite good. It's rock and Joe's song writing is quite good.

Overall, the music industry continues to disappoint.... money grubbing $^&*(*& s that they are, :-X

xx
Crying Heroes !!!new!!!

Started by fischermans on Lyrics

4 Replies
Last post July 28, 2014, 17:06:13
by fischermans
xx
Heroes never die R.I.P. David Bowie

Started by fischermans on The kitchen café

10 Replies
Last post February 13, 2016, 00:24:06
by Mar T.