• Rotisseur

• Today at 02:22:59
    • inside the atomic fabric of a page, only when it is turning
  • more
Re: Suggestions for Gypsy Cafe Music!
Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 01:41:15
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 03:04:57 by Monty Cash Music »
@1roomstudio

Thanks for permission to use your music.

You believe them... I don’t.... so goes the world...

No, I do not believe these facts.

I have made a logical assessment from my own research and have decided a course of action which happens to be contrary to the mainstream narrative which according to many sources is full of holes. This course of action is not taken lightly, it also happens to be the most difficult.

I am not believing anything. I'm not asking you to believe these facts either. Nor should you believe any other facts by other sources.

What we decide to do according to the facts and our interpretation of them need not have anything to do with belief.

Science should not be a religion.

It is however obvious to see that the majority of the population treats science as such and despite claiming to have powers of deductive reasoning, they exhibit behaviour that betrays an inability to be impartial to the facts.

An understanding of the group mind and our place within it is integral to understand how information and perception of information are used to influence and control society. To act as separate from the the group mind often feels contrary to our own nature. So many have not experienced this ability to have cognitive independence. We live in a belief system of free-will, equality and indepence - not actual free-will, equality and independence.

It is not a time to 'save' anyone, I am not 'saving' you or anyone else. I feel humanity can go into this pit, if that's really what it wants.

If you need question motive... for spreading such disinformation, one needs look no further than the pharmaceutical industry - https://theintercept.com/2020/03/13/big-pharma-drug-pricing-coronavirus-profits/ - who stand to make more money the worse the 'epidemic' gets.

Just like major banking corporations funded weapons and ammunitions for both sides of many wars. War, is an industry. Disease is an industry. If you still have to question why such an epidemic would be made so 'severe'... there is so much more at play than just this 'epidemic'.

I've rattled on again, look at me, can't help myself. Back to selling coffee on the side of the road to construction workers.

When all the world is taken away on boats and I cover myself in mud and claim to be part of natural law, I'll start digging up the roads and let nature back in to the earth. What a mess we've made of the place. Has anyone else had enough?  :nopompom:
Find updates on my travels and music on http://peakd.com/@montycashmusic

Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 23:51:49
@Monty Cash Music  your passion and your sincere concern for human suffering is both clear and admirable (I bet your coffee is damn good as well ☕️... thanks I’ll have a cup... black, no sugar)

Your statement
Science should not be a religion.
is ... I believe (there is that word again!) a true one. So let’s step aside from the semantics and the philosophical debate about whether a fact requires belief in order for it to matter. I absolutely agree with the statement “a fact is a fact, whether you believe it or not.”

You and I are looking at the same data (facts!) and we are both witnessing many stories, images, experiences etc. of enormous human suffering... we both agree that the virus and the shut down are contributing to that suffering.

I’ll accept your premise that the action one should take (to mitigate the suffering) has nothing to do with belief. Ones actions should be based on the facts. We may also agree (not sure... but probably) that different individual circumstances may dictate different actions.

Back to Freedom of Choice.... it comes with Responsibility... choose thoughtfully.

Can you accept the fact that you and I could look at the same facts and come to a different conclusion about our personal responsibility to act?

That’s damn good coffee ☕️

• Monty Cash Music
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 05:17:38
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:57:31 by Monty Cash Music »
@1roomstudio Thanks for keeping the conversation civil.

For sure, we can come to different conclusions.

What creates the conflict is when death is put in our faces and we are forced to have an emotional response to death,invalidating our ability to deduce things rationally. But death has been happening for... ever. There are so many things causing far greater casualty rates than covid that are accepted parts of modern society.

The statistics are extremely political. We're stuck inside a game here. It cannot really be known what is going on when such numbers are put up and down for various reasons and motivations.

What I'm failing to see is full hospitals and a deadly pandemic as promised.

What I am seeing is a collapsed economy in many countries and the rich getting richer off it.

It is not the first time in history fear mixed with 'facts' has created the illusion of security via an implicit need to comply collectively to laws created on a whim in order to protect us from an invisible boogeyman.

A situation like this forces us to comply. We have no choice.

If anything it exposes how unconscious the 'conscious human' actually is. Because a collective choice is not an individual choice (while we live in what is on face known as an individual-driven democracy). Information is used to create bias in one direction or the other within mainstream perception and everyone believes they are making their own individual decision.

Just like in the music industry and the perception of value in industry in general, it is based on collective representation in perception - facts and substantial information just play a part in this game. What is more important in persuasion is collective belief and swaying the collective information pool.

It does not matter how true something is, or how much fact it really holds. It matters how many people collectively agree with something because they've been coerced by first a small group of individuals which then progressed into a greater pool, and now has control of mainstream perception.

To watch trends and the way they seed and grow in consciousness is akin to the way 'facts' are pushed as well.

It should not have an effect in today's world of 'science'.

But consider the election of Donald Trump, an authoritarian figure, an anti-saviour a symbol in consciousness that has become prominent because of a certain level of fear injected into the mainstream perception. A backup program linked to survival. A male authoritarian chauvinist.

Notice how the world has resorted to old belief systems, returning to their roots, to religion - a search for the authentic self. Just as a program might have been activated on a computer when the battery is running low in order to prepare it for shutdown.

Regardless of whether you want to look at the stats on casualty and believe or deduce an opinion or standing, it cannot be denied there is a much larger game of control in progress and this thing called covid; is just a playing piece in a big political powerplay, one major power against another.

To get the average citizen to realise that their government is not working in their favour - Is a big leap. Most believe like naive children, or at least go along with the group mind perspective via tacit consent, that our governments want what is best for us.

Consider the values of industry versus the values and ethics of humanism.

There is a balance in every country and more often than not, this virus called government shows the ethical side of itself on its face and hides as much as possible of the the dirty contracts with industry under the table.

If you've had any involvement with activism to see how incongruent the government and human ethics are in most countries - you'd understand.

You have to hold the government accountable for it to make humanitarian decisions. This mean having conscious citizens.

We elect a face to represent us, but we often only look skin deep at that representative. The group mind makes the decision; the voters themselves are not actually capable of making a consciously humanitarian vote. This would require an educated mass that is aware of its place individually within nature and the world. No matter how individual and conscious one believes themselves to be, the majority go along with political trends and intelligent people amongst that majority later justify with their smarts why their unconscious group decision was an intelligent individual decision. Failing to see their own mistake due to their idealistic narcissism.

If you want a good comparison for statistics, look at Sweden in a year and compare it to the average of most other countries, this will be the most telling sign. While Sweden has been lambasted as making an absolute mistake, destined to fail from most political commentators perspective, its stats are not significantly higher than any other place.

They should be. There should be death a plenty. There is not. This exposes the lie of covid.

Yet, I'll still get someone coming back at me with an article of pure spin, filled with 'facts' that have been aligned in such a way that make it look so severe. Their stats are not that bad. And none of the stats anywhere outweigh an average flu season.

I am not believing in this. I am skeptical as always, of the government and of every command to jump. It takes a big leap for the individual to first acknowledge participation in the group mind and to acknowledge all past decisions dictated by the group - especially those decisions we thought were individual ones - then we can acknowledge the lack of free-will and control in our own lives - only then can we then slowly increase actual control of our lives, little by little.

When it is all seen for what it is, it is pretty bleak and sobering but it is not the end. We've been living on a fluffy cloud and its time to come down now.

We're moving into an agenda for globalisation which is not a conspiracy and it all sounds wonderful on paper. Agenda 2030. It's accessible with a quick google search, you have to read between the lines to see what it actually means.

We are a frog slowly boiling in water, as our world tightly closes around us.

Again, I am not mentally ill or claiming any conspiracy theories. The closing in of freedoms is documented by reputable institutions.

Fear, is the general resort of many to considering such things. Where are we all going if this is true?

We have to decide that for ourselves. What is the point of life? Will you just go back to work as normal if/when covid is over? Are you sure that's what you want? Is that sustainable? Why are we here? What is life? What is a genuine motivation for living that is not dictated by modern society? Who am I without money? If money and society didn't exist, who or what would I be? Would I exist?

Why do we fear death? And how does this fear control my actions in life and trigger emotional responses that stop me from analyzing the bigger picture in a non-bias way?

If we've never asked these questions, now is a great time to do so.

Glad you're enjoying your coffee.

Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 07:43:41
 Well... @Monty Cash Music there is much wisdom in what you say...

Especially this:

It does not matter how true something is, or how much fact it really holds. It matters how many people collectively agree with something because they've been coerced by first a small group of individuals which then progressed into a greater pool, and now has control of mainstream perception.

Reality is one thing... but Perception is everything ...

That is the case no matter which group you are in...  you or I might might have the right facts and we may understand them and we may decide what is the right thing to do. It doesn’t mean we will come to the same conclusion.

If human nature and the world we live in were as simple as 2+2=4 all problems would have been solved millennia ago.

OK... here we go... but let’s have a beer  🍻

You believe the facts demonstrate that the Coronavirus is no more deadly than the common flu... I believe the facts demonstrate that the virus is 10 to 40 times more deadly.  Death rate for the flu is 0.1%. COVID Somewhere between 1 to 4%.

The Hong Kong Flu killed a million people between 1968 and 1970...a little over two years in total ... so  less than 500,000 per year, with no social distancing or other preventative measures.

COVID has killed 345,000 in 4 months. That’s more than a  Million people per year... with massive preventative measures. So COVID is at least twice as deadly ... even if preventative measures do nothing.

You claim that Sweden demonstrates that the massive preventative measures don’t make much difference. In Sweden people are social distancing and limiting travel etc. by choice. Maybe not as much as other countries... but their numbers are also a bit higher than average. It’s admirable that the Swedes are enjoying their Freedom with a sense of responsibility.... I wish that were the case with the rest of world.

You believe that the suffering caused by the shut down is worse than the disease. I believe there are cases where that is true. If your choice is risk infection or starve... I say risk infection. Starvation has a100% death rate.

Here is one example I hear... “the suicide rate is increasing due to people being shut in.” In the US in 2017 the average rate of suicide per day was 129. So far... in 2020 it is 132. That’s 3 additional deaths per day. In the US the total deaths from COVID is 97,720 since February 6th, 108 days ago. That’s 904 deaths per day... with massive preventative measures.

You and I could go Tit for Tat on these facts and how to interpret them from now until doomsday.... we won’t agree... but we both agree that we have Freedom to choose how to act. I respect your choice ... I hope you can respect mine....

Now how about a few more beers 🍻

• Monty Cash Music
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 13:58:34
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 14:37:10 by Monty Cash Music »
@1roomstudio

I do make the distinction between belief and analysis. And it is not semantics for myself at least. 'Belief' denotes emotional attachment to the material and an investment in a particular perspective.

I see your reasoning, but it is flawed from my perspective. It is great you are using your ability to analyse the data yourself.

We enter into the realm of pseudo intellectualism. Where everyone has the 'right' facts and the 'right' perspective. And we all have 'facts' to back it up.

Yet the moral perspective as dictated by mainstream media is often used to sway an argument and is passed off as an intellectual debate.

At the end of the day, we have ourselves, we have our own intuition and we have our own choices. I just wish to make it clear that to make a choice contrary to mainstream opinion is a choice. Youtube and facebook are publically censoring any perspective on covid that is not inline with the WHO - as well as your google searches. It is difficult to find unbiased information on supposedly decentralized mediums when their centralisation is exposed through censorship. Good journalism and the internet's success in general has been in its unbiased unfiltered data. Allowing individuals to make the decision for themselves. Well your ability to deduce the truth using your own reasoning has been removed. You must be kept safe from any truth that is not first doctored and edited by the 'accepted authorities'.

There are also major flaws in germ theory, and the prevalence of this in mainstream perception has been used as a tool to incite an excess of fear.

What was once used to over sell useless anti-bacterial products is now used to control society and its based on bad science.

And despite how the media has lambasted the idea of a connection between 5g and covid infections as being a conspiracy theory, a study using the given statistics has been made on it and if anything, it requires further analysis - It was a spanish study, and here is a translation here - http://www.radiationdangers.com/5g/study-shows-direct-correlation-between-5g-networks-and-coronavirus-outbreaks-2/

To understand how this is related, in that diagnosis of Covid is not a fine science. Their testing techniques just detect for damaged cells which is then diagnosed as a virus - the same damage to cells that happens from exposure to radiation. There's some great resources here: http://questioningcorona.com

There will be some people in the population that will have better immune systems and be better at responding to the new radiowave environment and then also those that will not be.

I see your point about us going into isolation therefore the stats were kept lower. Sure... let's just see what happens. The original dire projected figures on casualty and infection by the WHO (projected figures, not actual data) did take into account a society in lockdown and even with lockdown it predicted that it would be many many (many) times higher. The original figures were completely wrong, yet we based a worldwide economic collapse and societal lockdown on them.  What we've experienced even with lockdown does not justify the measures that have been taken.

This 'virus' has made us afraid of each other. It's made us afraid of touching each other. It's inundated us with 'social distancing' which should be called 'bodily distancing'.

We need the constant interraction from people to develop our immune systems. When we isolate we create a breeding ground for viruses. We need constant communication via contact with people in order to maintain a healthy immune system. Not mentioning important hormones and neurochemicals that keep us happy, less stressed and therefore without sickness.

The power of the mind is amazing, if you believe you will get sick and you're in a state of constant fear, your chances of getting the virus are a lot higher. There are a lot of things that are counter intuitive to actually assisting us in relation to the measures that have been taken.

I will not be taking a 'vaccine'.

There is a race against the clock by big pharma to make a vaccine before the virus disappears naturally because how else would the UK and America be justified to buy those 100s of milliions of vaccine doses by September? https://peakd.com/hive-122315/@krnel/race-against-virus-disappearing-has-vaccine-pushers-worried-killing-big-pharma-profits

I wish you the best of luck with your individual research and decisions.

• Monty Cash Music
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 15:01:31
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 15:13:55 by Monty Cash Music »
What must be deduced by everyone reading this conversation no matter what side they are on in the debate is that information, data, facts and perception are political. The prominence of any one perspective is a political thing and it involves industry, the prominence of facts or a branch of facts controls mass perception. There's a reason why corporations will pay scientists to do studies that find favour in their products, then get them peer reviewed and vwalah! have a 'factually qualified' product by 'experts'.

We must discard the idea that industry and government is looking out for you. It is not to say that everything is against you, no that's a type of psychosis. It is to acknowledge that politics has its loyalty in industry.

Our ability to use our intuition to make a correct individual decision is a sense that is developed by the self over a long period of time. Intuition is based on sub-conscious information (or all information we have in our awareness we cannot be consciously aware of all at once) and it is only as good as the data that enters our perception.

Input = output. Control what goes in and you can guarantee what comes out will be one of a few things and using statistics and probability, a population can be controlled via marketing of certain 'expert qualified' informations.

One principle that I learned working in sales (I've done a lot of different things) is something that holds true to advertising and coercion in mass perception alike -
Repetition is the master of learning

You repeat something enough times in someone's periphery and it creates an unspoken value for that thing. So when it pops up later, it will be thought to be the individual's free-will choice to choose that thing.

If we as individuals do not have an edge on how the group mind receives and responds to constantly repeated information, then we are at risk of being impartial to the group perspective on a subconscious level. And if we believe ourselves to be intelligent, will claim that this perspective was our individual free-will choice (it is quite humbling to see for the self when this is done by the self when we were convinced we were making an individual decision).

How can we then authentically claim to be individual and unbiased in our perspectives?

Urgency is used to push a particular course of action, which inhibits the intellect and activates the reptilian brain.

No one is making a rational decision, we're all being pushed into it, at breakneck speed and expected to be an educated public making an educated decision while simultaneously being pumped full of a particular brand of bullshit via the many brands of media.

This is not conspiracy, this is how perception is controlled and it is how we as individuals, believing we have free-will can end up making predictable decisions and are effectively controlled while believing ourselves to be 'free'.

To see outside of the box of societal control for the first time, is a scary thing. And many don't wish to see outside of it.

Infact, they will defend the perspective of the group mind as their own and attack those that have a different perspective. This is the preferred reaction of the 'individual' living in the 'free-will' belief system of modern 'democracy'. Thus why a snowball effect must be created with a different brand of information via the 10% critical mass method in order to coerce the public in the other direction.

What a fun game of back and forth, to and fro, we live within...  :dance: It's certainly going to be a rollercoaster ride over the next ten years.

Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 21:12:44
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 21:40:01 by 1roomstudio »
Oops... you slipped another post in while I was working on responding.... no worries I’ll take a look that while you look at this..

Damn... using underlined italics from my “notes app didn’t translate to posting here... I’ll separate my comments with a return...then apply italics underline in this app.

It’s now my turn to thank you @Monty Cash Music for keeping this debate civilized. Without debate understanding is limited, if the debate is uncivil then it damages understanding.

Rather than use the quote function I’ve copied your entire post here so that I can address multiple points without going in and out of Preview. Not sure if if this is the smartest way to do this... but it works for me. My comments in underlined italic

Doh 🙄 and separated by “return”

I do make the distinction between belief and analysis. And it is not semantics for myself at least. 'Belief' denotes emotional attachment to the material and an investment in a particular perspective.

Agreed

I see your reasoning, but it is flawed from my perspective. It is great you are using your ability to analyse the data yourself.

Thanks.. (I think 🤔)

We enter into the realm of pseudo intellectualism. Where everyone has the 'right' facts and the 'right' perspective. And we all have 'facts' to back it up.

Agreed

Yet the moral perspective as dictated by mainstream media is often used to sway an argument and is passed off as an intellectual debate.

Agreed, but that’s not to say the media, mainstream or otherwise, is always wrong. Sometimes they get the facts right, but the spin (whether left or right) is meant to “sway”

At the end of the day, we have ourselves, we have our own intuition and we have our own choices.

Agreed

I just wish to make it clear that to make a choice contrary to mainstream opinion is a choice.

Agreed ... regardless of the source, you have a choice to question it, believe it, or not.

YouTube and facebook are publically censoring any perspective on covid that is not inline with the WHO - as well as your google searches.

I partially agree... I also think this wanders back into “it depends on what you believe.”

It is difficult to find unbiased information on supposedly decentralized mediums when their centralisation is exposed through censorship.

Agreed ... but I’m not convinced it’s as organized, widespread or as sinister as you indicate.

Good journalism and the internet's success in general has been in its unbiased unfiltered data.

Agreed

Allowing individuals to make the decision for themselves.

Agreed

Well your ability to deduce the truth using your own reasoning has been removed.

Hmmm 🤔 I refer you to your first two sentences in this paragraph

You must be kept safe from any truth that is not first doctored and edited by the 'accepted authorities'.

This statement is true no matter what the source. Even Isis had their “accepted authorities.”

There are also major flaws in germ theory, and the prevalence of this in mainstream perception has been used as a tool to incite an excess of fear.

Hmmm 🤔 if by “germ theory” you mean “modern medicine” yes... it is flawed. Any doctor or scientist worth their salt would agree with that. If you mean by “germ theory” that germs don’t cause disease then I don’t agree.

What was once used to over sell useless anti-bacterial products is now used to control society and its based on bad science.

Agreed that antibacterial products are overhyped, oversold, and miss understood by the average consumer. I would also agree that makers of these products take advantage of that. I don’t agree that they are useless and I think the second half of your sentence is a leap of faith based on your belief that the “mainstream thinking” is necessarily “group-think” and therefore “non-mainstream thinking” is somehow automatically “fact.”  I also refer you again to your statement above “At the end of the day, we have ourselves, we have our own intuition and we have our own choices.”

And despite how the media has lambasted the idea of a connection between 5g and covid infections as being a conspiracy theory, a study using the given statistics has been made on it and if anything, it requires further analysis - It was a spanish study, and here is a translation here - http://www.radiationdangers.com/5g/study-shows-direct-correlation-between-5g-networks-and-coronavirus-outbreaks-2/

An axiom of science is that “correlation does not imply causation” 90% of people who die in traffic accidents ate vegetables within 24 hours... so... let the further analysis continue... I have no problem with that...

To understand how this is related, in that diagnosis of Covid is not a fine science. Their testing techniques just detect for damaged cells which is then diagnosed as a virus - the same damage to cells that happens from exposure to radiation. There's some great resources here: http://questioningcorona.com

There are two types of test, molecular - which tests for the DNA of the virus and Serological - which tests for specific antibodies that indicate COVID infection.

There will be some people in the population that will have better immune systems and be better at responding to the new radiowave environment and then also those that will not be.

Interesting how 5G has resurrected this old debate about radio waves, electromagnetism and health. And now conflated with the COVID death rate. It is true that microwaves can burn flesh. So does fire... it’s a matter of how close the flesh and how hot the fire. The physics behind this is not complicated.

I see your point about us going into isolation therefore the stats were kept lower. Sure... let's just see what happens.

Agreed

The original dire projected figures on casualty and infection by the WHO (projected figures, not actual data) did take into account a society in lockdown and even with lockdown it predicted that it would be many many (many) times higher.

There were numerous early predictions.

The original figures were completely wrong, yet we based a worldwide economic collapse and societal lockdown on them.  What we've experienced even with lockdown does not justify the measures that have been taken.

Some models assumed lockdown some did not. The basic premise that, if left unchecked, the infection rate would roughly double every two days was shown to be true. “Flattening the curve” has also been shown to result from lockdown. Whether one thinks the cost to the economy is worth the shutdown is a legitimate debate. Denial that the virus exists  or spreads faster or kills 10 to 40 times more than the flu, or belief that some or all of the damage and death is actually related to 5G is contributing to the spread.

This 'virus' has made us afraid of each other. It's made us afraid of touching each other. It's inundated us with 'social distancing' which should be called 'bodily distancing'.

Avoiding infection and thereby avoiding infecting others is not cowardly. It’s taking responsibility for our Freedom of Choice

We need the constant interraction from people to develop our immune systems. 

Agreed ... more or less constant. But dying is not the same as developing ones immune system. If you are referring to herd immunity... no worries... that is inevitable. We can flatten the curve but we can’t make it disappear. Why the hurry? Because of the damage to the economy and the resultant human suffering? Again... that is a legitimate debate.

When we isolate we create a breeding ground for viruses.

What!?  I think you mean that contact with the world and all of its germs helps to develop immunity. If so then agreed. Or perhaps you are referring to situations like nursing homes or prisons.... which are isolated... until the virus finds its way in.  Not sure... regardless, I get your overall point, which is, we can’t live in isolation forever. Or perhaps you believe we should never isolate because  it’s pointless and counterproductive. Again... that is a legitimate debate.

We need constant communication via contact with people in order to maintain a healthy immune system. Not mentioning important hormones and neurochemicals that keep us happy, less stressed and therefore without sickness.
Agreed, except for the word “constant” ... I would say “relatively constant.” There’s no need to “die for the cause of herd immunity.”

The power of the mind is amazing, if you believe you will get sick and you're in a state of constant fear, your chances of getting the virus are a lot higher.

Agreed ... except maybe for the phrase “a lot.”

There are a lot of things that are counter intuitive to actually assisting us in relation to the measures that have been taken.

Agreed

I will not be taking a 'vaccine'.

That is your choice... understand then that it is highly probable that you will eventually be infected... you might get lucky... but this virus will be around for many years... you also might be lucky enough to have mild... or no symptoms. If you do get it... please isolate until it runs its course. At that point you have been vaccinated by the virus itself... or you are dead.

There is a race against the clock by big pharma to make a vaccine before the virus disappears

Hong Kong Flu is still with us today. And people still take flu shots every year. This virus will also be around for many years. The point of the vaccine is to reach herd immunity while mitigating human suffering and death.

...naturally because how else would the UK and America be justified to buy those 100s of milliions of vaccine doses by September? https://peakd.com/hive-122315/@krnel/race-against-virus-disappearing-has-vaccine-pushers-worried-killing-big-pharma-profits

I won’t be getting vaccinated.

I’m looking forward to my vaccination.... one saved me from smallpox and another saved me from polio.... they didn’t have one for measles when I was a kid... wish they did... I have vivid memories of that horrifying experience. Glad my kids didn’t have to go through it.  I know there are risks with vaccination as well.... small compared to risking infection... and you can’t spread the disease from a vaccination.

I think I counted 12 times that I agreed with you. We are mostly on the same page. Our differences come down to... which facts from which sources we choose to believe and the question of, regardless of the facts, our opinion on whether some, or any, degree of lockdown, isolation, or distancing is warranted: which I have said several times is a legitimate debate.

I wish you the best of luck with your individual research and decisions.
And I wish the same for you... now how about getting back to discussing music?

See you in the Kitchen...😎

Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 21:48:39
@Monty Cash Music ... well... I read your 2nd post (posted as I was replying to your earlier one)

I agree with it in its entirety... it is a lucid argument for my original premise (and my personal motto)

Which is...

Reality is one thing... Perception is everything. 😎

xx
Halloween song, any suggestions?

Started by habiTat on Songs for review

4 Replies
Last post September 08, 2014, 12:50:28
by habiTat
xx
Shape of You (arrangement - suggestions please)

Started by Alex on Songs for review

1 Replies
Last post October 03, 2017, 00:34:39
by oorlab
xx
Mixing/Recording Tutorials - Any Suggestions?

Started by IsleofSkye on Songwriting Ingredients

1 Replies
Last post June 20, 2017, 23:48:35
by MrBouzouki
xx
Pretty Pop Song Lyrics - Suggestions?

Started by Bill from November Sound on Lyrics

5 Replies
Last post November 28, 2017, 11:42:26
by Leonard Scaper
xx
Half finished song. Would love any suggestions or feedback