• I'm always working on the big picture

• October 29, 2016, 08:52:39
    • Eynatten Belgium
  • more
The Kitchen
on: January 06, 2014, 07:00:35
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:02:23 by fischermans »
Hello all
The Kitchen is still in it?s beginning and we have not that much members so it?s possible to ask you all only one little question: What do you like about the kitchen and what do you like not?
Alexander

Re: The Kitchen
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 12:48:13
I like the Kitchen, I was unsure over Christmas, but I think that was more about me than anything else. The slow ebb and flow of posts, the familiar faces (and voices) are what really works for me. I think we like to check the Kitchen quite frequently and begin to worry when there is not much activity. I don't think we need to worry, quality is better than quantity. We had plenty of 'quantity' in the unmentionable place didn't we, and that's why we drifted away. Here we have quality, good people saying things that are worth saying.

I also like the black and blue colours (i didn't like the red writing, it hurt my eyes) so please keep the blue Mr Fisch :)

btw, where is Seriousfun? I hope he's ok  :'(

Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 15:55:42
I absolutely love the slower movement on this forum.
The other one was getting totally impossible to keep up to date with.

Which doesn't mean that I wouldn't welcome any new members, of course! (just to be clear ;) )

I think it's clear, the post categories are good...
I haven't been around for long, but no things that are bugging me up to now :)

S
Journalist by day, singer-songwriter at night

• fischermans
  • Sous Chef

• Eynatten Belgium
  • more
Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 16:06:56
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 16:08:31 by fischermans »
Thank you both but I?m interested in hearing more statements.
And Habi I?ll keep the blue style.
Alexander

Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 16:30:35

Small is beautiful ;D ;D  Personally, I think it should be 'invitation only'.  Exclusive NOT Elite.  That way you would be
  able to keep 'Les Undesirables' out.  I think that's the way it's been so far ??  And I'm really happy and relaxed here,
  so why change ??  Just let it grow organically.... ;D ;D  Anyway, just my thoughts ;D  I'll be here, no matter what........
  as long as my friends are ;D ;D

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 22:57:05
  • more
Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 17:21:22
I love it here, but i hope the good people keep interested in this and want to stay on

what i like, and what i would encourage kitcheneers to do more, to share golden oldies of themselves, old ideas, and even half finished projects from the past
i notice find it interesting to hear the developments people made, so to also hear songs from their past. Because this place is smaller we can share these things more easily, it is possible to listen to things and as we sort of know each other, i mean we have a good idea of who we all are, it is more intersting to listen to things from the past and to picture the development and songwriting history of each other

i also like the lyrics that are placed here, with the possibility to collaborate, like Benjo did, and Habi is doing recently

and Fisch, seriousfun is still out there...he is playing a lot of gigs at the moment, yes, touring and travelling...he is becoming a star very fast, but he said he will be back...

and thanks Fisch, for the energy you put into our this kitchen community!

me, myself, and Pie

• Kafla
  • Rotisseur

• March 22, 2016, 11:40:00
  • more
Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 17:56:01
Yes this place is very special indeed  :D

Alexander and Dutch - you are both legends  ;D

I am going to take a break from out and out writing and producing - I would like to offer my services as a singer or lyricist if anyone has any projects going

Or if anyone wants an acoustic song from me I literally have thousands hidden away  :o

The kitchen rules  ;)

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 22:57:05
  • more
Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 18:11:10
cool!!!! i want you as a vocalist!!!!!!!!!! I was first  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I was first  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 18:12:12
I absolutely love the slower movement on this forum.
Yes, exactly that.
It's been a while, but that's exactly what made me join here in the first place.

Absolutely no objections to letting more people in, but I do like the familiarity of the place. You take a look around the boards and feel you know (almost) everyone.

We should keep in mind though, we've all been 'the new kid' at some forum or the other and know it's nice to be welcomed with open arms :)

Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 07:22:55
Hi Guys,
Sorry I didn't see this post till now...I've been very busy with company etc over the holidays, so haven't had time to be very active on the forum :) I love the intimate feel of the kitchen :) it really does feel very cozy and welcome and you get to know the members a little better then on other forums :) there is more offers to help each other with songs...I'd love to have you sing one of my songs Kafla :) more opportunity to collaborate  :) the talent on this forum is so diverse and the quality of the songs are amazing  :) I'm honoured to be here, so thank you for keeping this going guys :)I love you all  :-* CS

• fischermans
  • Sous Chef

• Eynatten Belgium
  • more
Reply #10 on: January 07, 2014, 07:25:31
A big  :-* from the Admin Team.

xx
Kitchen percussion/instrument VST created esp. for the kitchen AND for free!!

Started by Mar T. on Songwriting Ingredients

14 Replies
Last post December 06, 2018, 18:23:59
by Dutchbeat
xx
Kitchen 5ys anniversary - New kitchen forum style

Started by Mar T. on Forum News/Updates

24 Replies
Last post September 05, 2018, 07:53:08
by LePlongeur
xx
Built a kitchen radio! + Submit your kitchen radio jingles, it's fun!!

Started by Mar T. on Forum News/Updates

55 Replies
Last post January 08, 2019, 20:29:00
by robertkc
xx
The Kitchen

Started by Kafla on Forum News/Updates

0 Replies
Last post November 16, 2013, 14:16:22
by Kafla
xx
Kitchen