• Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• December 04, 2019, 01:12:12
    • Sheffield, UK
  • more
UK woes
on: May 24, 2019, 15:01:41
I don't generally post political things on here but OMG ... another potential unelected PM in the making.

I imagine Europeans and those further afield are looking at us with incredulity.

:doublebonk: :doublebonk: :doublebonk: :doublebonk: :doublebonk: :doublebonk: :doublebonk: :doublebonk:

"Love and Life is all about connections"

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 00:27:31
  • more
Re: UK woes
Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 17:59:23
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D @MrBouzouki , but ...your new potential Prime Minister does know how to play the guitar  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

me, myself, and Pie

• Dakoda
  • Poissonier
  • full of 80s angst

• Yesterday at 10:18:07
    • London
    • https://soundcloud.com/dakoda-sada
  • more
Re: UK woes
Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 18:40:05

As an Irish Republican (and  musician)  I thought I should weigh -in,  but  reconsidered  when  I  realised the
straw haired lunatic  probably plays keys instead of guitar, probably a better keys player than me,
probably had a nanny  teaching him piano from the  age of 3  .....
He can probably  play better guitar than me as well  , I had  a 12  week course  and we never  even  saw a capo  :D
having said that I did study physics  so could probably figure the mechanics, unless.....  theres  a kind of "Ninja" Spanish
guitar thing that you can  do  where you  strum with one hand below the capo and  pick with the other abouve the
capo...
(the extensive use of the word "probably" covers me regarding all future legal action) :)
I prefer poisoner to fish chef...