• winner of german eurovicion song contest???? what happened?
  • Started by Dutchbeat
  • Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 11:59:29
  • more
if i understand correctly the winner of the German songcontest to select the entry for Germany in the eurovision songcontest 2015 decided in a live show after winning that he could go.....well, that was pretty unexpected....what happend there  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? well, it messes up the show  ;D ;D ;D ;D

but is puzzling, a very good songwriter (in my opinion) enters a songcontest with the song to win, he wins and then he says: i cannot do it. Must have been a sort of panic attack...or was it a statement against the Eurovision songcontest??? ??? ??? ??? here it is.....look at the shock and horror of the presenter of this show...

me, myself, and Pie

Maybe it was a gesture to win the affections of Sophie  :D

She seemed quite happy about it, in spite of the booo's

He might be in there later  ;) :D

I wonder if all the people who voted by phone will demand their money back  :o

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 11:59:29
  • more
ok, interesting theory Habi  ;D ;D ;D ;D

but i think he sort of had a psychological short cricuiting in his brain when he found out he won...a sort of anxiety attack realising that what he had put all the effort in and strived for really was going to happen

i listened to some of his songs now and it osund like very serious songwriting that would have gotten far in the competition

i think he will regret this, but on the other hand...this may have been an excellent marketing strategy of his music.....come to think of it... ::) ::) ::)