• Rotisseur

• November 22, 2020, 17:59:47
  • more
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 20:07:14 by Mo »
Hi! :)

I really wonder what you think.
Its just odd? Or corny too??

And here is the version with an added bass line by @Pleudoniem

https://soundcloud.com/user-65096772/brave-heart-by-mo-added-bass-line-of-pleudoniem

Re: Brave Heart - Mo mix
Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 12:57:04
Hola @Mo

It is not odd or corny too, it is impossible, it can sound strange, non usual, a lot of adjectives trying to define something so personal...

Closing my eyes I can imagine myself among an American tribe... in the woods, in the mountains, looking at the sky, dancing around the fire... a lot of natural things and gestures.
Nothing more to say but it is you, with all that this implies of daring, a lonely way to express what moves inside you.

I fully support you, I like the courage and nakedness of dreams that have no owner!!! ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

The sound is good, I like the reverb and the instruments appearing here and there...
You'll become someone you can't imagine today, I am sure.

Big kisssssssssssssss ::smiley:: ::smiley:: ::smiley:: ::smiley:: ::smiley:: ::smiley::
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 08:31:08
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 14:37:59
A second member of your wholly personal fan club did his first spin of your new song.
And I will be back after another listen with good head phones.
Shyness is nice but too much of that can get (and surely will) in the way.
What you do is a celebration of love over anything else. Super courageous!
Donít shy away please, keep them coming.
Kind regards, Gus

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #3 on: July 07, 2020, 20:05:40
My friends @Mora Amaro La Loba  and @LePlongeur  your words are sooooo nice! :loveit:

You'll know, even if i don't know what to reply i soak them all as a sponge to have them serve me now and later. I really do adore you Mora and your words means a lot to me. ::heart::

I absolutely happy with the kitchen! This  kitchen gives the framework to celebrate that kind of 'freedom'. Thank you!
And @LePlongeur Gus, thats the reason  I rather don't think i behave 'shy' in the kitchen, makes me wonder what is in your mind what i should do more? :D :D
Pole dancing in my videos?

(LOL *kidding* !!!!  :blackgrin: :blackgrin: :blackgrin:)

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef

• Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 07:19:40
I really canít pin point what is happening or what is lacking and I certainly can not pretend to know you better than you know yourself @Mo .
And of course I will have to take into account that I might be mistaken. But having said that, I have this feeling that thereís more and that you are holding back some wizardry and energy.
Just hope to get you to think about what youíre doing, explore it further and make the celebration more complete.
And, like pole dancing, this exploring of your talents and slightly eccentric approach should be done solely for yourself. I can promise you itís very very rewarding when (not if) you succeed.
In short, I believe in your talents. I hope you will do that too.
Kind regards, Gus

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef

• Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 09:31:47
On second thoughts:
I re-read @Mora Amaro La Loba 's post.
I think she says things, more or less in this vein.
If you think Mora's is more trustworthy, coming from a woman? Then that's OK with me.
Perfectly OK.
Kind regards, Gus

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 10:19:12
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:20:51 by Mo »
Good morning Gus!  :)

I really do 'work' with your words and i hope you'll still remember what they , you and your opinion means for me.That hasn't changed!
Mora told other things to me, she reached me on an other 'layer' and yes this is maybe a gender thing but despite that I'm absolutely don't be in this gender  'worth-deviding-things'  thing. ;)
I like your fine senses and you sense it very well I'm  very sure you learned to trust them. Long long years i thought, i'm shy and introverted until I realised I' mpretty extroverted  but this is extremly close connected with ppl that surround me! ;)  It will be triggered or not. Mostly not.

After  some thoughts  becvause I take you serious and hope you won't just do be 'kind' , I indeed can't see the way. If there is one then its still a question if we both would have same  in mind. Thank you so much  Gus!  Thats not just a 'speech, i really mean that!
@LePlongeur

Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 13:19:36
@Mo Good Work!!  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 23:31:30
@Mo An intriguing piece of work, you're definitely getting better with every new track you post. When I was listening, I was wondering whether you might still want to add a couple of bass notes in in the chorus bits, to add some bottom to the track. If all works as I think it might, it could make it even better than it already is.
Pleudoniem: composer; bass guitarist; guitarist; singer; drummer; tap-guitarist - o, and yes... erm- a bit of keys. Open for collabs.
SoundCloud Page: https://soundcloud.com/pleudoniem

Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 05:54:01
Hi @Mo  ... I like this very much. You're kind of pushing the boundaries delving into the Native American influenced work combined with the electronic elements. The vocal work is very haunting and well matched to the feeling of the music.
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #10 on: July 10, 2020, 10:04:29
Good morning @Pleudoniem  and  @Bill from November Sound ,

It  makes me very proud that you listened and dealt with this piece a bit. Reading your comments in the morning is like  present at christmas morning, i like that thank you!
@Bill from November Sound  we have wolves in europe too and they just returned after long absence, even they are directly at the home place I live what is in fact  a huge military area that could be a small home for a pack.

@Pleudoniem
You are so right! Now after you said, i hear it too, that probably some kind of bass is missing at that points! Thank you! I wonder what you  have in mind, i sense an idea of yours! ;) Do you want make me happy an play along some nass notes in the way u image it?? That would be great and most probably like a sweet cherry on top   :D :yes:

Reply #11 on: July 10, 2020, 10:16:43
@Mo Sure, if you send me the file, I'll see what I can do.

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #12 on: July 10, 2020, 10:21:52
@Mo Sure, if you send me the file, I'll see what I can do.

Great!  ;D
A mp3  of instrumental would be enough? Do I have your email adress?

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 10:23:23
@Mo Good Work!!  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Thank you very much for listening @Marcus Nalgaber!! ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 10:32:54
@Mo MP3s are compressed files, so I'd rather have wav, flac, or aif. Send it to [my username]@hotmail.com. You know my username, I covered it here to derange crawlers. It might be an idea to use WeTransfer.

Could you also give me the bpm? Who knows that might come in handy.

xx
Jump Into The Well - by Mo & Pleudoniem playing fretless bass

Started by Mo on Songs for review

9 Replies
Last post August 08, 2020, 20:10:46
by Marcus Nalgaber
xx
How can I use an acoustic guitar to create a bass line?

Started by habiTat on The kitchen cafť

7 Replies
Last post March 09, 2015, 08:10:53
by habiTat
xx
Mo & Pleudoniem - Mini Circus

Started by Mo on Songs for review

14 Replies
Last post August 15, 2020, 14:17:41
by Marcus Nalgaber
xx
collab challenge: Days Go By - SiennaLittle & Pleudoniem