• At last we dared to send our albums te the world
  • Started by Songwriter16
At last we dared to send our albums te the world
on: February 06, 2021, 00:40:45
Love to ask attention for our two first albums. The  third is ready now but we still have to do a presentation which is postpooned over and over again due to the covid pandamic. Meanwhile we finally dare to let our music hear to the world and we are so very curious for your opinions and reactions. The band is called SHERPA after the Himalaya guides. Please listen to our music on sherpa2.bandcamp.com and let us know what you think of it! Be careful and stay healthy  ::heart::

• oorlab
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • Making music

• Today at 00:26:46
    • netherlands
    • https://twitter.com/oorlab https://soundcloud.com/oorlab
  • more
Re: At last we dared to send our albums te the world
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 23:35:19
@Songwriter16  - that is mighty generous to offer 2 albums!
What style is it and can you recommend 1 or 2  standout tracks, that are typical for your work?

Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 23:44:00
Thanks for noticing our albums. I guess you have to hear for yourself what songs you like. We call it poprock (because everybody asked us what kind of genre our music was... :D )

Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 16:02:57
Hello @Songwriter16
I believe you will have better success if you choose one song and post the link to the song right here in this thread.
It is not likely that kitchen members will leave the forum, search for you and then listen to two of your albums in entirety.

Maybe some will. My advice is to make it easier, though.  ;)

Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

Not currently posting music here but we're easy to find if you care to listen. November Sound will happily listen, follow, like, subscribe and repost for people who do the same. We get a lot of spam so let us know you're from the kitchen!

Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 14:44:03
@Songwriter16  Congratulations!! ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::