• Blank Paper
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
Re: Blank Paper
Reply #15 on: March 28, 2022, 19:31:27
Hey (OK Hola) Mora . . . I've noticed a lot of your music has very soft edges to it, and very organic rhythms . . . very enjoyable to watch your videos while listening as well. The videos simply amaze me, you have some mastery of that medium as well, for sure ! I'm always thinking, now how did they do that ? . . . because I have no idea about video possibilities . . . but watching what you do here makes me want to learn more.

Hola @popitup
Thanks!!! The video is a great complement to a song, to fix the story well, you don't have to explain everything with images, it's always better to leave things up in the air so everyone will have their own perception.
Dare, I don't master the art of making videos, I just live it.

Stay welllll

Mora
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

• Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• August 07, 2022, 10:47:47
  • more
Reply #16 on: March 29, 2022, 12:23:42
Ohooo @Mora Amaro La Loba , what a good trip you sent me on! :D

There is so much truth in your lyrics!

and the groove is really soo cool, totally catched me plus the distortions of the sound.
I don't have to mention that the video is once again first class and serves as an amplifier. ::thumb:: ::thumb::

KISS and SMILE!! ::heart::

Reply #17 on: March 29, 2022, 21:20:04
Hi there,

at first i thought what is this? Neither the voice goes with the music nor does the music go with the voice.
But the longer I listened, the more I was fascinated by the total work of art made up of music and lyrics. It all fits together the way it is and I need to stop jumping to conclusions. I think it's brilliantly done and this is the third time I've listened to it.
The video is cool too.
I subscribed to the channel directly on YouTube

Hola @Charlys-Music

hahaha
Yes, I am aware that my work is shocking to many ears!!! Thanks for comment. I also follow you on Utube.

Stay well

Mora

Reply #18 on: March 29, 2022, 21:23:34
@Mora Amaro La Loba

Quite unique to write about the process of writing.  Beautiful backdrop of music and engaging video.  This is very much mood music and always welcome to listen to.

Paul

Hola @Cookl Hand

Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked it. Staywell
Mora

Reply #19 on: March 29, 2022, 21:29:17
@Mora Amaro La Loba   - "Russian prince exiled in Madrid, I think it was around the 1940s" - cool!! You remember his name? There must have been quite some Russian princes in excile. Where I grew up there was a very old exciled Russian Princess - I remember meeting her when I was just 5 years, and she wore  an impressive black dress and peculiar black jewelry... she was called Madam Katin, which must have been a pseudonym...

Hola @oorlab
I don't remember the surnames, I only remember his name, Miguel.
I have known many Russian refugees in Madrid for many years, I was little, I remember  some religious ceremony and some agape and everyone was dressed in their best clothes, uniforms, swords, decorations, jewels... It seemed like a movie... of Dracula.

Stay well
Mora

Reply #20 on: March 29, 2022, 21:31:06
No nuís from the low lands @Mora Amaro La Loba @Marcus Nalgaber
Just passing by for an earful of bliss!
Love it!
Kind regards, Gus

Hello walker!!! Thank you very much for getting on my paper boat

Stay well
Mora

xx