• Dancing at the edge of the cliff - Funky Jazz Fusion -
  • Started by Marcus Nalgaber
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 19:44:25 by Marcus Nalgaber »
Hello everyone  :thumbsup:

Here I share this guitar music I made this past Friday
There is a fixed melody that is repeated from time to time and everything else is improvised melodies, with a character sometimes in the background and sometimes as more soloists.
Style could be Funky Jazz Fusion

Cheers  ::thumb::

Dancing at the edge of the cliff

How lucky I have been to dedicate my whole life to music

My Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ll_HMMew_IhRrDhTZr2jw

Re: Dancing at the edge of the cliff
Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 00:19:47
Its a pleasure to watch as well as listen to your connection with the guitar @Marcus Nalgaber .  The title is apt; you are so absorbed in playing you could well be at the cliff`s edge! I especially enjoyed the moment when you change tone and the feel of this with a deft dial tweak.
A fine improvisation (you could also have posted in the Live Performance section). ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Robert

• LePlongeur
  • Sous Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Yesterday at 21:49:51
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 07:17:49
Probably told you before that I'm a huge fan of Gabor Szabo's.  Especially his Impluse (almost complete) and his Skye (complete) catalogue.

And I'm really glad you are back @Marcus Nalgaber  to pick up where Gabor left off.
There's a sort of careless quality about this. Very very nice.
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 13:06:50
Its a pleasure to watch as well as listen to your connection with the guitar @Marcus Nalgaber .  The title is apt; you are so absorbed in playing you could well be at the cliff`s edge! I especially enjoyed the moment when you change tone and the feel of this with a deft dial tweak.
A fine improvisation (you could also have posted in the Live Performance section). ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Robert

Many Thanks!!

Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 13:07:20
Probably told you before that I'm a huge fan of Gabor Szabo's.  Especially his Impluse (almost complete) and his Skye (complete) catalogue.

And I'm really glad you are back @Marcus Nalgaber  to pick up where Gabor left off.
There's a sort of careless quality about this. Very very nice.
Kind regards, Gus

Many Thanks!!

It is so good to see and hear you again, Marcus @Marcus Nalgaber . I have missed your wonderfully smooth stylings.

Thanks for posting this.
"The main thing is to have a gutsy approach....but use your head." Julia Child

"In a world of robotic conformity, the only originality left in music is the imperfections" Eric Craptone

"Special thanks to Steve Gleason for making me who I am today." Leonard Scaper

Lenny's Tunes: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=540680

https://soundcloud.com/vincentgleason

Fabulous! @Marcus Nalgaber ... so slick .... so smooth.... so casual and sophisticated. A great demonstration of “less is more”

I love the Wes Montgomery technique of the right hand.... very relaxed and natural compliment to the “dance” of the left hand.

Such a pleasure to listen to... 👏👏👏😎

« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 05:53:00 by Goatrelated »
How beautiful @Marcus Nalgaber  I was completely sucked in your smooth music. 
Love to see you in the studio @Mora Amaro La Loba  described....feels good to be a bit in your place., must be a special, happy home with lot's of possibilities.
And the people who steal from you are such a fools for they can never steal your invincible being!
Thank you both for sharing
:goatie:
Jeete

Very, very cool.....love the set up.....love the jazzy vibe.
A grooving tune!!
Thanks,
                           -T
I Know The Truth By My Struggle Against It

It is so good to see and hear you again, Marcus @Marcus Nalgaber . I have missed your wonderfully smooth stylings.

Thanks for posting this.

Fabulous! @Marcus Nalgaber ... so slick .... so smooth.... so casual and sophisticated. A great demonstration of “less is more”

I love the Wes Montgomery technique of the right hand.... very relaxed and natural compliment to the “dance” of the left hand.

Such a pleasure to listen to... 👏👏👏😎

How beautiful @Marcus Nalgaber  I was completely sucked in your smooth music. 
Love to see you in the studio @Mora Amaro La Loba  described....feels good to be a bit in your place., must be a special, happy home with lot's of possibilities.
And the people who steal from you are such a fools for they can never steal your invincible being!
Thank you both for sharing
:goatie:

Very, very cool.....love the set up.....love the jazzy vibe.
A grooving tune!!
Thanks,
                           -T

Thank you  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Life has changed us all so much that our center of gravity may have changed and what we used to look at from inside now we can perhaps look at it from outside us, something similar to an astral journey but much closer in which excessive selfish individualisms they could start to be ridiculous.
Mora and I played with advantage with the obligatory confinement due to the virus, because we both had already been confined, for years, by our own decision, which has made us surprisingly self-sufficient and also very respectful of the people with whom we exchanged contact for. work reasons.
Greetings and hugs from a country as highly complicated as Spain

Marcus

xx
Mind Swing Maze ( funky song )

Started by Boudewijn de Koning on Songs for review

7 Replies
Last post July 20, 2015, 08:56:39
by Goatrelated
xx
LK Project Part 2 - Retrieval - funky middle section

Started by MrBouzouki on Songs for review

2 Replies