• FAR
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
FAR
on: October 10, 2020, 14:39:47
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 13:46:38 by Mora Amaro La Loba »
Hello everyone, I hope you are well !!
Things have unheard of behaviors and my music too, I think this song proves it, I made it on a backing composed by Marcus, I just had to build the melody on it and ... here it is.

I think the mix is ok and that everything sounds in its place, I hope so.
Take care!!!

Far away,
Far away

Everything seems far away

my breath
my sense of logic

Even my heart
beats away

sometimes
sometimes

and though I live me
I can't reach me
because I'm far
because I'm far

And if I see myself
from the inside,
I do it
from afar, from far
transformed
in perspective

Moving further away
to see
in this amplitude
that being
that does not know
how to be

I call me
I call me
and imagine that I hear me
and that I answer
myself
I am my echo,
echo, echo,

Sometimes
Sometimes
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

Re: Sometimes it happens - Nu Music Fusion
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 21:09:48
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 09:34:17 by oorlab »
I have been impressed, it has something so special that I still have it in my head, a strange, interesting, very interesting feeling @Mora Amaro La Loba

Those who see and hear it  will feel the same, your voice with that melody  is like a spell
The infinite stupidity of our political leaders and the powerful who handle their strings have always marked the present and the future of the human species

Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 23:36:58
Exceptional @Mora Amaro La Loba and masterful, and intimidating and inspiring.... so I must get back to work! 😎

Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 21:54:50
Hola @1roomstudio
Muchas gracias, you are very kind. do you think lyrics are ok? No errors in?

Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 21:44:38
Hola @1roomstudio

The lyrics are great! @Mora Amaro La Loba ... Especially in their sparseness... saying much with few words is high art with storytelling, songwriting, poetry. These lyrics achieve all of that...  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

No errors... but one word that In this context seems awkward in English... “amplitude.”   It is more of a technical term in physics, or astronomy. When I read the verse I believe you mean “wave” or “vibration” 🤔 possibly “space” or “void” ... are any of these words close to your intent? Or have I strayed ... or simply misunderstood? 🤷‍♂️

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Yesterday at 16:34:00
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Re: FAR
Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 08:12:32
Dear @Mora Amaro La Loba
Your work gets a more and more surreal aura with every post you give us.
I can’t figure out if it’s merely a play, a state of mind or a reaction to the lockdown.
If it’s the latter, I hope the lockdown loves us and won’t leave us for some time to come.

Intriguing piece of work @Mora Amaro La Loba @Marcus Nalgaber !
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 13:41:10
Hola @1roomstudio

The lyrics are great! @Mora Amaro La Loba ... Especially in their sparseness... saying much with few words is high art with storytelling, songwriting, poetry. These lyrics achieve all of that...  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

No errors... but one word that In this context seems awkward in English... “amplitude.”   It is more of a technical term in physics, or astronomy. When I read the verse I believe you mean “wave” or “vibration” 🤔 possibly “space” or “void” ... are any of these words close to your intent? Or have I strayed ... or simply misunderstood? 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for your comment. I don't know if I'm going to explain myself well but ... I speak of "amplitude" in a sense of "vastness", and as I become perspective I become "measures" and I apply that word to describe a wide interior space in the one where things happen, in this case I portray my interior ... I don't want to talk about emptiness, on the contrary I want to portray it as someone who creates a measurable space would.
What a mess!

Mora

Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 19:54:48
I have been impressed, it has something so special that I still have it in my head, a strange, interesting, very interesting feeling @Mora Amaro La Loba

Those who see and hear it  will feel the same, your voice with that melody  is like a spell

Gracias @Marcus Nalgaber

Yes, I think the song has a very special ambient.  ::heart::

Reply #8 on: October 22, 2020, 15:49:04
Dear @Mora Amaro La Loba
Your work gets a more and more surreal aura with every post you give us.
I can’t figure out if it’s merely a play, a state of mind or a reaction to the lockdown.
If it’s the latter, I hope the lockdown loves us and won’t leave us for some time to come.

Intriguing piece of work @Mora Amaro La Loba @Marcus Nalgaber !
Kind regards, Gus

@LePlongeur
Surely my mood is affected by the virus, I think the same as everyone else, however I think it is something natural in me hahahaha
Thanks for your visit Gus, I love to see you walking through the songs that we are all putting on the forum.

STAY SAFE!!

Mora

• Krysoe
  • Patissier
  • Airborn

• October 29, 2020, 14:44:45
    • Denmark
  • more
Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 14:42:00
More what a great example of how far you can get with collaboration  and a mix of  personal styles  you both deserve a big applause for this piece of art::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
Congratulations  well done

• GaryHynes
  • Vegetable Chef
  • Karma Hunter

• October 30, 2020, 22:41:01
    • Ireland
  • more
Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 17:43:46
I really like this @Mora Amaro La Loba . You have got a unique way of expressing yourself.  :)
You can't go back. You can't stand still. If the thunder don't get you. The lightning will.

Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 19:14:20
An excellent song and video @Mora Amaro La Loba  - I love the mystery in the lyrics (no need to explain - let us find our own meanings in them) and the stereo effects in the mix are really good.  Enjoyed it!
Today I'm only one day older. Do you think my hair's turned grey?

Reply #12 on: October 25, 2020, 14:28:27
More what a great example of how far you can get with collaboration  and a mix of  personal styles  you both deserve a big applause for this piece of art::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
Congratulations  well done

@Krysoe
Thank you so much, yes, the guitar of Marcus is so special to my songs!!! Stay safe!!!

Mora

Reply #13 on: October 25, 2020, 14:29:25
I really like this @Mora Amaro La Loba . You have got a unique way of expressing yourself.  :)

Wiw! @GaryHynes
Nice to meet you and many thanks for your so nice comment.

Mora

Reply #14 on: October 25, 2020, 14:31:28
An excellent song and video @Mora Amaro La Loba  - I love the mystery in the lyrics (no need to explain - let us find our own meanings in them) and the stereo effects in the mix are really good.  Enjoyed it!

Yes, mystery is a very special color, it gives the necessary freedom to the listener to imagine...

Thank you very much @redmando