• Frankestein
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
Re: Frankestein
Reply #15 on: December 17, 2020, 01:11:56
 Mora, I love your voice ! Don't you change a thing, don't use socks ;-)
Your voice is your trademark, makes your songs special.
Wow what a beautiful song this is, ..great message....
Hope we'll all find the hidden mirrors, and see who we really are.
Merry Christmas

::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
Merry Christmas

Reply #16 on: December 17, 2020, 23:13:08
Ha @Mora Amaro La Loba , i think this is a great track, i love the sounds....and the very reggae-ish groove is awesome

a treat to listen to it  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: @Goatrelated , check this out!

i like this, only thing that i could pick on is that i would like the track to build and become bigger towards the end, i think it should perhaps climax more towards the end, but i love this sound and the attitude and atmosphere from the video  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hola @Dutchbeat
Gracias!!! muy be you are right... why not?
Merry Christmas and stay safe safe safe

Mora
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

Reply #17 on: December 19, 2020, 12:28:11
@Mora Amaro La Loba  :loveit: :loveit: :loveit: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :yes: :yes: :yes: :dance: :dance: :dance: :makeitup: :makeitup: :makeitup: ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::trumpet:: ::trumpet:: ::trumpet:: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #18 on: December 19, 2020, 20:16:28
Mora, I love your voice ! Don't you change a thing, don't use socks ;-)
Your voice is your trademark, makes your songs special.
Wow what a beautiful song this is, ..great message....
Hope we'll all find the hidden mirrors, and see who we really are.
Merry Christmas

::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

Ay! dear, your notice was late! hahaha
Thank you very much, I like to see you here, not because you put something in my post but to see that you are active.
I think about the vaccine and that I would have to smoke less and I get dizzy ... oh my voice!

Stay safe safe safe safe safe  ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
Mora

Reply #19 on: December 19, 2020, 20:51:16

Reply #20 on: December 21, 2020, 00:32:24
 Hi Mora,

I don't know how you come up with these things. Very creative work. The short answer is you are creative. You like to think outside of the box.

Christmas is different things to different people for sure.  That's the short answer. I won't get into the long answer here :)
Merry Christmas to you and yours !

Reply #21 on: December 21, 2020, 19:35:07
Hi Mora,

I don't know how you come up with these things. Very creative work. The short answer is you are creative. You like to think outside of the box.

Christmas is different things to different people for sure.  That's the short answer. I won't get into the long answer here :)
Merry Christmas to you and yours !

Thanks for comment. I believe that almost all of us who call ourselves adults go around the world breaking down and rebuilding ourselves as best we can, if we can ... That's why we look like Frankestein's creature.
Christmas has always been a hand that puts in front of our eyes the birth of a lamb that we will later eat ... I hope you don't bother with what I think

Felices Fiestas and stay safe

Mora

Reply #22 on: January 02, 2021, 14:40:14
"and while I walk
I get carried away
by the  rhythm
of emptiness"  :thumbsup: Wonderful lyrics!  Great music video.

Hola @CGHound
Sorry for answering so late!!!! I am a bit clueless... Hmmm
Thank you very much for your appreciation.

Stay safe, safe, safe

Mora