• In a simple pillow - A Queen, a mirror and a rabbit - Nu Music
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba

I did this song after dreaming about the Rabbit of Alice... Yes, it can sound rare but it's true!! Nevertheless the song, full of sense of humor,  it has a touch of... what??? each time I listen to I have a perception I can't define but that leaves me pensive...
I hope it entertains you.

Mora

I dreamed I dreamed I dreamed
I was cooking the Rabbit of Alice
the Rabbit of Alice

but the Queen appeared
looking for the mirror the rabbit had hidden
looking for the mirror the rabbit had hidden

How to ask to the one that is already food
that is already food

I was talking to God in His Father
to God in His Father

but the rabbit came
from the bottom of oblivion
making that moment to be smoke
with its fuss
making that moment to be smoke
with its fuss

I was invisible just lost in my breath
but my shadow grabbed my feet
to recover its presence
but my shadow grabbed my feet
to recover its presence

How many Gods ans rabbits
hoy many queens and mirrors
in a simple pillow
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

• Leonard Scaper
  • Global Moderator
  • Executive Chef
  • Guest Chef

• Yesterday at 21:35:28
    • Terra Firma
  • more
Wow @Mora Amaro La Loba !!!!!

This has the definite feel of a dream with the wonderfully disjointed imagery and the way the music seems to almost tie it all together as it meanders through the scenes. Yes....VERY dreamlike.

Yes....I was entertained.
"The main thing is to have a gutsy approach....but use your head." Julia Child

"In a world of robotic conformity, the only originality left in music is the imperfections" Eric Craptone

"Special thanks to Steve Gleason for making me who I am today." Leonard Scaper

Lenny's Tunes: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=540680

https://soundcloud.com/vincentgleason

::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: Beautiful
Jeete

Wow @Mora Amaro La Loba !!!!!

This has the definite feel of a dream with the wonderfully disjointed imagery and the way the music seems to almost tie it all together as it meanders through the scenes. Yes....VERY dreamlike.

Yes....I was entertained.

hahaha I'm glad it entertained you, any dream itself is full of time...

Thank you very much @Leonard Scaper
Be well.

::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: Beautiful

Hola @Goatrelated
You're very generous... ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
Thank you!

• Monty Cash Music
  • Poissonier

• February 18, 2020, 13:06:12
    • inside the atomic fabric of a page, only when it is turning
    • soundcloud.com/montycashmusic
  • more
I like your poetry and the way you sing it makes me feel like I am sitting in a fortune teller's tent at a fair looking into a crystal ball. My mind is being taken on a journey.
Find updates on my travels and music on http://steemit.com/@montycashmusic

• Mo
  • Poissonier

• Yesterday at 11:56:53
  • more
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:22:54 by Mo »
Hola Mora!! :)

I thought to myself that it is interesting that you and Monty post works about 'dreams '  at the same time and the discrepancy  this topic got handled couldn't be bigger . Of course, I just display my personal view about and appoligize in advance.....

Montys post reminds of preach from an elevated pulpit with  words and metaphors wont change to get more clear as the title seemes to promise and end up tiring me even when I actually want to listen and after that I don't feel good because I didn't manage to get due attention.
  You, on the other hand, juggle it with a wonderful lightness and lovable humour and take me into your world, which is so magnificently small and colourful  described and I am in love with the details of the simple words  that draws pictures in my head like a  dream  simply does and as it was announced in the first line. With or without those gorgous clips. Of course the clips always the cherry on top  that underpin your artwork.

Well you think  i can't compare this different postings of different people and expressions of 'dreams' because it's not the same?  Are you really sure about? ;)
Anyway just ignore it then.

I was cooking the Rabbit of Alice.......
making that moment to be smoke/i]

this lines made me  love this  song  ;D ;D and also could  have been  a proper entry for the challenge if the topic of 'pets' were choosen' :bl :D :D

I ENJOYED it! ::heart::

• oorlab
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • savoir vivre

• Yesterday at 23:58:13
    • netherlands
    • https://twitter.com/oorlab https://soundcloud.com/oorlab
  • more
Good tune @Mora Amaro La Loba   - the lyrics are poetic and humoristic at once, quite a feat.
Loving the video too - charming!
recommending https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Music_Works "How music works", book by David Byrne.

Hola Mora!! :)

I was cooking the Rabbit of Alice.......
making that moment to be smoke/i]

this lines made me  love this  song  ;D ;D and also could  have been  a proper entry for the challenge if the topic of 'pets' were choosen' :bl :D :D

Hola @Mo

Thank you for watching!!!
Dreams and our hidden "me" living their moment ...
The truth is that if my challenge of being a pet had been accepted, this song would not have served me, I would have made a song as if I were a cat that tells how he lives and how his masters are ...
As for the way I tell stories, my secret is my lack of English, so I have to find simple words that simply describe images ...
Un beso muy grande!!

Mora

Good tune @Mora Amaro La Loba   - the lyrics are poetic and humoristic at once, quite a feat.
Loving the video too - charming!

Gracias @oorlab
Humor is so exciting!!!

Re: In a simple pillow - A Queen, a mirror and a rabbit - Nu Music
Reply #10 on: February 05, 2020, 00:39:51
Intriguing as always @Mora Amaro La Loba ... definitely dream-like and such vivid imagery and I mean without the video.. Some wonderful instrumentation on your track too. Always a treat to see what you conjure up - awake and now asleep.. Wonderful work...

Reply #11 on: February 10, 2020, 12:27:54
Intriguing as always @Mora Amaro La Loba ... definitely dream-like and such vivid imagery and I mean without the video.. Some wonderful instrumentation on your track too. Always a treat to see what you conjure up - awake and now asleep.. Wonderful work...

Hola @Zedd
Thank you!!! awake.... asleep, many times I think we are like Russian dolls, one inside another and another and another ... And all alive ... Perhaps fighting to be the next protagonist in our earthly dream.

Mora  ::heart:: ::heart::

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 12:29:24
  • more
Reply #12 on: February 12, 2020, 20:29:46
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: @Mora Amaro La Loba and Marcus  ::thumb:: ::thumb::

A great sound on the headphones  :yes: :yes: :yes:  ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone::
me, myself, and Pie

xx
Mirror, Mirror, in the dark.. (Known as, Beppe)

Started by Tommy Blixt on Songs for review

10 Replies
Last post November 28, 2015, 19:02:46
by Mar T.
xx
Mirror, Mirror (Am I Too Bad For Love)

Started by HappyDays on Lyrics

3 Replies
Last post August 07, 2019, 13:13:43
by HappyDays
xx
coco loves trumpets in her little rabbit heaven