• In the mist
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
In the mist
on: May 14, 2020, 14:29:11
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 14:35:35 by Mora Amaro La Loba »
Hola de nuevo a todos!!!

Life scares us when she shows us that nothing that can be touched is valid at certain times. Nothing lasts with respect to the tangible, the only thing that is worth is that which is not subject to any physical law, everything flies through the air ... The present is shown as it is on todays, our time behind a door that perhaps yields to the push of misfortune, so it is time to fly within the confinement and fear.

I hope all of you are well.

Mora

Everything turns turns turns turns turns
in my head
but i'm in jail
on a still big wheel
in the mist in the mist
in the mist

and what I feel
I don't feel it although I feel it

I'm not dreaming
I'm not awake
I'm lost in Limbo
Limbo

I am I am I am
a hollow doll
waiting for dawn
at dawn
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

• LePlongeur
  • Sous Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Yesterday at 15:21:54
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Re: In the mist
Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 16:56:58
Very happy to see you’re well and kicking. The lock down has been severe in Spain.
And Very glad that (for whatever reason)  you’re back!
I love it! @Mora Amaro La Loba
Kind regards, and take care please! Gus

Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 20:42:48
Very nice, Mora @Mora Amaro La Loba ...easy listening.
"The main thing is to have a gutsy approach....but use your head." Julia Child

"In a world of robotic conformity, the only originality left in music is the imperfections" Eric Craptone

"Special thanks to Steve Gleason for making me who I am today." Leonard Scaper

Lenny's Tunes: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=540680

https://soundcloud.com/vincentgleason

• oorlab
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • savoir vivre

• May 23, 2020, 10:00:55
    • netherlands
    • https://twitter.com/oorlab https://soundcloud.com/oorlab
  • more
Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 21:54:37
@Mora Amaro La Loba  - welcome back!!
recommending https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Music_Works "How music works", book by David Byrne.

Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 03:48:48
Hola Mora,
Yes, it's hard to ignore the kitchen ;-)
Especially in weird ockdown times, stearing times, stearing tea times.
I'm glad you're back, even if it's only for a moment.
You both are so creative, love the music, love the video, love the part that you are standing in some kind of an egg.
Makes me wonder, how you were, when you were young, who you are now and why you are who you are, just curious I guess, aren't we all curious.
I love this kitchen, this creative place, with all different faces.

The music of your song is still in my head, I'm going to listen once again, beautiful song.
 ::heart::
:goatie:

Jeete

• robertkc
  • Rotisseur
  • Karma Hunter

• May 23, 2020, 20:51:58
    • Vancouver Island
    • https://soundcloud.com/user-564042721
  • more
Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 21:00:35
Its nice to hear you are still creating cool soundscapes @Mora Amaro La Loba ,and to hear you singing in Spanish gives me the chance to close eyes and not worry about meanings.
The backtrack has a slinky  rhythm I like and that guitar break is wonderful :dance: :dance:

Robert

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Yesterday at 23:01:20
  • more
Reply #6 on: May 16, 2020, 18:04:50
Hi @Mora Amaro La Loba good to hear and see you again!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a very smooth track, very nice to listen to   ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone::
and also very nice to watch your new video  ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone:: ::headphone:: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
me, myself, and Pie

Reply #7 on: May 16, 2020, 20:39:36
@LePlongeur
Sí, gracias, we take care, nobody knows...

@Leonard Scaper
Thank you!! Yes, it's relaxing.

@oorlab
Thank you for your welcome!!

@robertkc
It makes me glad you like my Spanish song!

@Dutchbeat
Hola!!! Thank you for your smiles!!! ::headphone::

Reply #8 on: May 16, 2020, 21:01:27
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 00:14:48 by Mora Amaro La Loba »
Hola @Goatrelated

Thanks for your comments and questions.

I am the daughter of a journalist and a housewife who liked to play the piano, a wealthy post-war couple.
I was born with very little vision, one eye almost blind and the other with a little more vision trying to see for both, so my perception of things is not only visual but through other senses, I even think I see better than much people although I recognize that doing what I do regarding music and my videos costs me a lot of work and effort.

Since I was a child I have lived in 2 worlds, that of the Lycée Français de Madrid and that of my home. At school everything was modern, mixed classes, different races, diverse religions and beliefs that opened my mind ... and at home, a comfortable life with all its concepts, prejudices and labels
I am telling you this so that you understand that I began to live with my feet tied to a traditional society that destined me for a future as a housewife and nothing else, and with my head in the clouds, the moon, the questions, the search for myself......

When I finished my studies, during the days I worked as a French interpreter and translator in large state and private companies and at night I was a vampire in search of any well in which to dive to discover what was not in sight.

Then Marcus appeared, an artist with a great future and already with professional successes despite his youth ... And there our journey began; the 2 of us left everything to be together ... Our families were horrified, something normal, but our union was pure destiny, and so we continued, predestined.

Marcus and I managed to become a cult couple in Madrid, the owners of the clubs were looking for us to perform in their premises, they were enthusiastic about our music and our words and the public respected us. We were pioneers of the culture of that years, we were even the first to go play on the street our spectacle !!! hahahaha That was indeed Freedom, something that our families and many of our friends criticized even fiercely ... But ... What good times!

Marcus put together countless groups of different musical styles, and I created poems whose content served me to give recitals of poetry and music accompanied by him with his guitar ...
It's been 30 years since we set up our first recording studio collaborating with many artists who stood out at that time until we finally decided that the studio would be only for our product, great!

... But life has surprises and I became seriously ill ... I can say that I have died twice and that I have seen the tunnel and felt the call of light, something indescribable that produced such a warm and wonderful sensation. .. but ... I'm still here ...

Marcus fell into a depression that generated agoraphobia so we both had to live with our illnesses .... And everything changed; the people disappeared and the outside world as well, so we took refuge on the internet to continue existing among 4 walls .. We managed to publish our music with various record labels, but little by little the musical panorama changed, becoming a world of supply and demand for ephemeral products, so we were left with only our internet channels.

4 years ago, Marcus' channel was stolen with more than 250,000 subscribers at that time and 1,600 videos, as well as my compositions and lyrics, that's why we changed our name and everything we share now on the internet has our brand, so no one can sell the material, they would have to redo it

All my compositions are full of symbols, like the images as result of my extreme sensitivity and premonitory dreams, something I have lived with since I was child and that always worries me when I only see a number, a date... I feel that I live on borrowed, at any moment everything can be repeated, it is a strange sensation that together with my extrasensory perceptions produces a lot of fatigue ... Fortunately, I have extreme mental strength that makes me strong ::smiley:: How beautiful it is to live!

Our house is big and each room has its own particular use, our studios 1 and 2, the plató, the painting room, the reading room, the ironing and sewing room, the cats' room ... enough space to avoid drowning in bad madness.

Life is a fire that we do not notice that burns us until she screams it to us ... I hope that you do not fall into depression, if you think that it is a luxury that you cannot afford, you will feel better, women are very practical. ::heart:: :pompom:

I am very happy to have returned to the forum, that is how things have arisen, the path that had been opened has disappeared ... Now I have time in my hands again and, to be honest, I am glad'

Take care my dear!!! A big kiss

Mora

Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 22:30:53
@Mora Amaro La Loba ....what an amazing read that was about your life! Thank you for sharing that. All of my best to you and to Marcus.

• oorlab
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • savoir vivre

• May 23, 2020, 10:00:55
    • netherlands
    • https://twitter.com/oorlab https://soundcloud.com/oorlab
  • more
Reply #10 on: May 16, 2020, 23:18:03
@Mora Amaro La Loba   - many thanks for the story. It paints a picture, like a poem, a novel or a film. Extraordinay that you and Marcus are still making new music and have not thrown the towel down...

Reply #11 on: May 17, 2020, 13:30:26
Thanks for sharing part of your story @Mora Amaro La Loba  and as always your video.  ::heart::  Best to you and @Marcus Nalgaber

Vince

• Mo
  • Poissonier

• Yesterday at 22:06:09
  • more
Reply #12 on: May 17, 2020, 13:33:17
I'm sooooooooo happy, that you are present again! @Mora Amaro La Loba    ::heart::
 ::dj::

Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 23:58:33
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 00:00:08 by Marcus Nalgaber »
When your improvable flaws start to really hit you, it's just time to get an oil portrait and then hang it over your fireplace or 8K television.

Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 00:01:46
Hi @Leonard Scaper
For sure! Life is amazing but I am very competitive hahahaha and Marcus was my teacher

Hi @oorlab
Thank you!!
Everything that was, was like that, no matter the nuances, I liked reading what I have written, it has been a liberation in a way, the logistics of my mind will be happy and can already store those things in an obsolete site.

Continuing with the music? Of course,  we are talking about vibrating.

What happened to the challenge?

Hi @Vince
Thank you very much for your time.

Hola @Mo
Me tooooooo!  A big kiss ::heart::

xx
Lost In A Mist (for CalmLondon)

Started by Soul Putty on Songs for review

6 Replies
Last post November 26, 2014, 10:30:39
by Soul Putty