• La Gitana - The Gipsy Woman
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
  • Mo
  • Chef de Partie

• January 26, 2021, 23:22:18
  • more
Re: La Gitana - The Gipsy Woman
Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 15:42:50
somedays I like it and others I do not!!!

Heared it again. Although I'm not the ultimative good reviewer I just can say, I like it because something additionally swings within your vocals here, @Mora Amaro La Loba . Something that i can't describe really, its subtile, but has a very nice nature..
And of course @Marcus Nalgaber  has his big important part with all too! Its truley what  I consider as perfect collab team, where two things merged together and get a  new third thing.  It won't happens probably if each just would do a  solo thing  ;)

Reply #16 on: January 05, 2021, 13:29:45
Another winner from Mora!  Gorgeous piece of music!

Hola @CGHound

Sorry for the delay in answering you, I don't see very well, I'm very nearsighted, and I get dizzy and make a mess going in and out of my comments ... Thanks for your words. Happy 2021, everything is possible

Mora
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

Reply #17 on: January 05, 2021, 13:31:10
somedays I like it and others I do not!!!

Heared it again. Although I'm not the ultimative good reviewer I just can say, I like it because something additionally swings within your vocals here, @Mora Amaro La Loba . Something that i can't describe really, its subtile, but has a very nice nature..
And of course @Marcus Nalgaber  has his big important part with all too! Its truley what  I consider as perfect collab team, where two things merged together and get a  new third thing.  It won't happens probably if each just would do a  solo thing  ;)

Hola @Mo

Muchas gracias, you are too kind, Rosa exists and when I was singing I was really feeling what I was saying.

Stay safe my dear ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

Reply #18 on: January 05, 2021, 20:05:29
Hi Mora,

Your experiences and mine are so different  that I find it difficult to relate to the culture there in Spain, Might as well be Mars. Yet I also find it interesting these things you say about your music, Spain and your past. I would bet you have many more stories to tell.  Though we are different in many ways I sense much or your music coming from a spiritual place as I sense you are a spiritual person. Much of what you write comes from somewhere else.

Of course, if we look at only the construction of the music it is simply beats and a very nice clean light pop sound. Still there is more to it than meets the eye or ear. I know this.
Thanks for sharing. I hope to hear more stories and music. :)

• rightly
  • Poissonier
  • And there you have it.

• Today at 00:01:32
    • Berlin
  • more
Reply #19 on: January 06, 2021, 09:46:48
I can speak spanish
I'm slow but I understand everything.

I like the way the song slowly gets dressed
it's a sweet transition.

You have so many good grooves, and the charisma
I hope you've got the musicians about you to take the show to the road.

very cool

Reply #20 on: January 06, 2021, 21:30:57
I can speak spanish
I'm slow but I understand everything.

I like the way the song slowly gets dressed
it's a sweet transition.

You have so many good grooves, and the charisma
I hope you've got the musicians about you to take the show to the road.

very cool

wow! I did not know you speak Spanish!! Wonderful!
It would have been great if our musician friends had participated live with us for this song and for all the others, but we are still confined by our own decision and we do not receive anyone or go out to the streets at all, everything remains in the air of our house ...
I help Rosa the gypsy from the window, I put a basket that goes up and down hahaha

Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Salud y buen humor.

Mora

Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 20:49:56
Hi Mora,

Your experiences and mine are so different  that I find it difficult to relate to the culture there in Spain, Might as well be Mars. Yet I also find it interesting these things you say about your music, Spain and your past. I would bet you have many more stories to tell.  Though we are different in many ways I sense much or your music coming from a spiritual place as I sense you are a spiritual person. Much of what you write comes from somewhere else.

Of course, if we look at only the construction of the music it is simply beats and a very nice clean light pop sound. Still there is more to it than meets the eye or ear. I know this.
Thanks for sharing. I hope to hear more stories and music. :)

Hola @Timothy Smith

Different cultures are actually adaptations to social systems depending on the environment, surely you in your country have lived experiences that I could not live here, however cultures have a connection point, thinking, there are no races, there is being and that is wonderful.
Spain has many provinces with different cultures (music, dances, language, food customs) but getting out of that fragmentation of a land in several with different colors and accents, all Spaniards like the same thing, being outdoors, under the sun , we are a Mediterranean culture with a great history behind great thinkers, writers, poets, painters, sculptors, junior architects, inventors, ...
Many people think that Spain is like Seville, that we are all dressed as dancers and bullfighters hahaha, on the contrary, we are a very diverse, colorful and modern society and we handle the typisms with exact dates in which the flochloric is strolling through the streets from Seville in the face of tourism that always looks for the exotic ...
Gypsies are a very old ethnic group, from the East (India), they have their own laws and customs and keep their circles closed (they do not like the marriage of a Guitan with another person who is not of their race) and they live in many parts of Europe.
They brought Flamenco to Spain but Spain not only sings Flamenco, the music here, not the commercial music on the radios, is very interesting and evolving, just like it happens in France and Germany and England among others ...
I don't know why I'm telling you this but I wanted to write.
Greetings and stay safe.

Mora

xx
Woman

Started by Polestar on Songs for review

17 Replies
Last post July 18, 2020, 08:30:11
by Polestar
xx
Not My Woman.

Started by seriousfun on Songs for review

9 Replies