• La Mujer Invisible - The invisible woman
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
La Mujer Invisible - The invisible woman
on: November 13, 2020, 22:43:50
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 19:05:42 by Mora Amaro La Loba »
The woman that became invisible
This song has given me a lot of problems, I did it on a backing by @Marcus Nalgaber  that I really like but it took me a lot of work to fix and give it my color ... I think I finally got it.
I hope you like it. I'm not sure about the second beat that appears in the song, I think I could give it less volume?

The train is leaving
you go in it
I stayed there
wrapped by the coat
you gave me
and that made me invisible
invisible
a long time ago
a long time ago

I didn't see your face looking for me
I didn't see your mouth calling me
I didn't see your hand on the glass
leaving a trace
of a try

I didn't see anything
that made me feel good x2
I thought
lost there
on the platform

surrounded by goodbyes
greetings
comings and goings
nothing was mine
nothing was mine

I am a tramp
through my destiny
my soul hurts
it hurts my soul x2

and although the air
smells of wood
it smells bitter to me

of dreams that burn
of hands that
do not-do not caress
to lips that become dry
'cayse their unspoken words x2
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

Re: La Mujer Invisible - NEW
Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 13:41:31
@Mora Amaro La Loba  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Una música bellísima e intrigante  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Yesterday at 16:47:56
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Re: La Mujer Invisible
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 19:44:01
Mister Freud was mistaken in so many ways, that I don’t dare to go where he went.
But I can’t help but wondering if it is a feminine thing to worry about being invisible.
Red lady wrote about this as well.

I’ve never been worried about that. I am an a-typical hetero. That’s true.
No beer, no football, not interested in barbecue (veggie - for almost all my life), write small poems etc etc etc. Not really somebody in the full visibility of things. But I’ve never worried about becoming invisible.

Unless, unless, I interpret your poem wrong. And maybe the cloak/the coat is giving you shelter. And in that case it’s nice to become invisible.

Apart from all this, it seems to me that since corona, you have become a tighter team musically.
Needless to say I love it.
And I hope you tell me what you think of invincibility.
Thank you for a lovely piece of music @Mora Amaro La Loba and @Marcus Nalgaber
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 20:48:25

Ya te digo!  ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 21:39:40
Mister Freud was mistaken in so many ways, that I don’t dare to go where he went.
But I can’t help but wondering if it is a feminine thing to worry about being invisible.
Red lady wrote about this as well.

I’ve never been worried about that. I am an a-typical hetero. That’s true.
No beer, no football, not interested in barbecue (veggie - for almost all my life), write small poems etc etc etc. Not really somebody in the full visibility of things. But I’ve never worried about becoming invisible.

Unless, unless, I interpret your poem wrong. And maybe the cloak/the coat is giving you shelter. And in that case it’s nice to become invisible.

Apart from all this, it seems to me that since corona, you have become a tighter team musically.
Needless to say I love it.
And I hope you tell me what you think of invincibility.
Thank you for a lovely piece of music @Mora Amaro La Loba and @Marcus Nalgaber
Kind regards, Gus

Hola Gus!

The virus has turned everything upside down, I mean the normal lives of all of us, not the Power that was, is and will continue to be ... I tell you this because even without wanting to, this unexpected reality has made us realize that there is only today, something we all know but we leave forgotten in any useless drawer, and that fragility has brought me back to mine.

I have been handicapped since I was born, I have always been among doctors from a very young age subjected to very heavy and sometimes painful tests, but I was still a girl capable of everything, in addition, given my lack of vision I have developed a way of seeing that I call " mental "and an excessive sensitivity in my senses.
All of that has been good for me, I have become strong but I am my own construction ... hahaha
Everything I do costs me a lot of work, time and effort but I achieve wonderful things
and that's a sun in my universe

About invisibility:
I have seen and heard many situations of wonderful women that did not exist for their husbands, some accepted it and others suffered ...
Being invisible is terrible when it is not a game in which you have the advantage of not being perceived, being invisible is not existing ... worse than being a ghost

The song:
I wanted to describe the feelings of a woman who is going to say goodbye  her love to the station knowing that it would not have mattered if she were not because she was nothing to him ...
The coat is a symbol, it is to dress that woman with the invisibility that gives the indifference as it would be to dress a house that you have only bought as an investment ...

Marcys and me making music:
Yes, reality opens everything and we are the refuge of each other for everything.

What about invincibility? hahaha
What difference does it make if winning doesn't make you better for yourself?

History has always amazed me because its heroes were prisoners of their follies? Excessive ambition, racism, pride, any complex are what have led the great conquests hahahaha.

Many thanks @LePlongeur for your so detailed and interesting comment.
Cuídate mucho!

Mora

Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 00:42:44
@Mora Amaro La Loba   my new favorite video from you.
Vince

• MrBouzouki
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• November 26, 2020, 18:41:52
    • Sheffield, UK
    • https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Bouzouki.Music/ https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBouzouki https://soundcloud.com/mrbouzouki
  • more
Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 11:25:07
@Mora Amaro La Loba  ... social invisibility can be a terrible thing if not done from choice but is placed upon others.

You track got me thinking about all of this.

Just think of the slaves in America' s Deep South, the Jews and other minorities in Nazi Germany before their final solution, South Africa and apartheid,  Immigrants forced into cleaning rich peoples houses (Modern Slavery) and Women in general who have often played a literal subservient role to men through the ages. All these people are / were invisible

For some mEN ( I use lowercase deliberately here ), they use their power to render their lovers / partners invisible, they are not equals, they are like baubles or trophies to be wheeled out when trying to impress others. An example of their power. I feel this world is tilted most unjustly against women, even more so if you are of the 'wrong tribe' for where you live. 

Heavy stuff on a Monday morning, @Mora Amaro La Loba,  but your track got me thinking about this so that is a good thing.  ::thumb::

Video and music-wise it is captivating as usual.

::OSMAN:: ::OSMAN:: ::OSMAN::

"Love and Life is all about connections"

Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 22:38:23
@Mora Amaro La Loba   my new favorite video from you.

Hola @Vince

Happy to see you are well?

Thank you very much, you are very kind.  Stay safe

Mora

Reply #8 on: November 17, 2020, 23:06:15
@Mora Amaro La Loba  ... social invisibility can be a terrible thing if not done from choice but is placed upon others.

You track got me thinking about all of this.

Just think of the slaves in America' s Deep South, the Jews and other minorities in Nazi Germany before their final solution, South Africa and apartheid,  Immigrants forced into cleaning rich peoples houses (Modern Slavery) and Women in general who have often played a literal subservient role to men through the ages. All these people are / were invisible

For some mEN ( I use lowercase deliberately here ), they use their power to render their lovers / partners invisible, they are not equals, they are like baubles or trophies to be wheeled out when trying to impress others. An example of their power. I feel this world is tilted most unjustly against women, even more so if you are of the 'wrong tribe' for where you live. 

Heavy stuff on a Monday morning, @Mora Amaro La Loba,  but your track got me thinking about this so that is a good thing.  ::thumb::

Video and music-wise it is captivating as usual.

::OSMAN:: ::OSMAN:: ::OSMAN::

Hola @MrBouzouki

The suffering of others has always been invisible, there is no remedy and it is useless to talk about guilt, we are a society of accomplices in many aspects ... Before, I thought that if everyone could have a plate of food on their table every day this would change but now I don't think so ...

Returning to the topic of the invisible woman, it is sad to see that we lend ourselves to be the male toy, advertising is an example: why to advertise an ice cream a beautiful girl comes out with an excited face and licking the ice cream as if it were something else ... hahaha I laugh for not crying! :o

The name of an actress has come to my mind, Hedy Lamarr! 
Lamarr laid the foundations of security in Wi-Fi devices, Bluetooth, GPS (essential for autonomous cars), mobile phones and military technology thanks to a revolutionary invention:
the frequency hopping, an invention that was stolen from her by the United States, and like her, many others that remain eclipsed in history ouf!
If news talk about them, they do so in lowercase ... >:(

Well, that's it ... Returning to the song, thank you very much for your comment and your thoughts

Cuídate mucho

Mora

Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 14:16:29

Reply #10 on: November 20, 2020, 14:59:48

Ya te digo!  ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Que una pasa no es un higo  :yawnee: :yes: ::phone::

Sayings are something that always puzzles me because of what they distil ... Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you ...
I love raisins and figs

Mora

xx
Invisible

Started by Redlady on Lyrics

5 Replies
Last post March 18, 2020, 08:49:41
by Redlady
xx
The invisible killer

Started by Mora Amaro La Loba on Songs for review

15 Replies
Last post September 03, 2020, 14:09:05
by Mora Amaro La Loba
xx
INVISIBLE GEAR! why not??????

Started by Dutchbeat on The kitchen café

3 Replies
Last post January 20, 2015, 23:49:32
by Dutchbeat
clip
Melody help for Invisible lyrics

Started by Redlady on Songs for review

19 Replies
Last post March 22, 2020, 20:50:19
by Susantaylor
xx
Invisible War - Ashes for Dreams (Jambrains & Zedd)

Started by Zedd on Songs for review

8 Replies
Last post September 13, 2017, 18:47:20
by Goatrelated