• Today at 11:23:28
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:53:44 by LePlongeur »
Lyrics: Katze Konigsberg @Katze Konigsberg
Music: Gus LePlongeur

Please be careful!
There is a #I and a #II !!!!

Searching for something else, I came across these very musical and inspirational lyrics by Katze.

I made two sketsches, numbered aptly I and II and got OK to post them.
So here is #II, I hope you will give #I a spin too.

Maybe Katze is able to help me out, since I don't seem to be able to find the lyrics.

The lyrics as such:

Let your heart decide

When I walk through the dark
I realise love is hard to find
when I see the beauty
I never give up. Let your heart decide

When I walk through the dark
I realise there is love to find
when I see the beauty
I never give up. Let your heart decide

Let your heart decide

I am not afraid. So come closer
I am not afraid. At all
I am not afraid. So come closer

And let your heart decide

(Katze Konigsberg - lyrics)

On behalf of Katze too, kind regards, Gus

https://soundcloud.com/user-973930366/let-your-heart-decide-I

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• Yesterday at 11:22:53
  • more
Oh do I love collabs! :D

This is great! Although your music style is reconizebale to me with the first 4-8 messurements i  really would like to read what Katze wrote as lyrics.

As it is pretty early and my eyes still tired  i made the mistake at first to think, the first comment  to your track  on SC would be the lyrics.  :bonk: :bonk: That was hilarious.... but i realized soon I was so wrong... can't imagine Katze would write lyric like that!!!!!

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Greater Amsterdam
  • more
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 09:09:49 by LePlongeur »
Oh do I love collabs! :D

This is great! Although your music style is reconizebale to me with the first 4-8 messurements i  really would like to read what Katze wrote as lyrics.

As it is pretty early and my eyes still tired  i made the mistake at first to think, the first comment  to your track  on SC would be the lyrics.  :bonk: :bonk: That was hilarious.... but i realized soon I was so wrong... can't imagine Katze would write lyric like that!!!!!

It looks like the post has been removed by the admin. Thank the Gods.

I was slightly embarressed by it. You probably know what I mean. It's completely nothing to do with you (me) but I still felt definately not at ease with it.
But thank you for listening and liking the song! @Katze Konigsberg @Mo
Kind regards Katze and Gus

@LePlongeur   I love version 2 a little more than 1
Vince

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef

• Greater Amsterdam
  • more
That’s perfectly ok @Vince .
But I’d like to explain that the songs were expressly written on two consecutive days, to emphasize their belonging to a series.

Connected songs somehow highlight the possibly to look at the lyrics from a different point of view, thus reaching a connected idea.

As in real life, it’s often very good to look at things from more than one side.

I have posted a ‘connected’ thread in ‘ingredients’, as well as prompt writing:
https://www.songwriter-forum-kitchen.com/forum/songwriting-ingredients/26/prompt-writing-please-read-this-and-join-its-not-a-challenge/6455/

A collective joining lyrics, thoughts, songs around the same prompt or trigger if you will.

If you like the idea after reading, please join.

And thank you for your listen.
Kind regards from @Katze Konigsberg and @LePlongeur a.k.a. Gus

Hola @LePlongeur @Katze Konigsberg
Nice collaboration, it's the second time I am listening to the tracks I and II and now I see the lyrics are here!!!
I am very happy to see you so positive, your contribution to the forum is very dynamic !!!
I like the mix as a whole, however I would like the voice to be clearer, to be able to understand the words better, don't be angry, it's just my appreciation.
Congratulations to both of you, and yes, it is true, the heart is the one who must always decide, it does not think, it feels!

Hasta otro día, à bientôt!!!

Mora
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef

• Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Hola @LePlongeur @Katze Konigsberg
Nice collaboration, it's the second time I am listening to the tracks I and II and now I see the lyrics are here!!!
I am very happy to see you so positive, your contribution to the forum is very dynamic !!!
I like the mix as a whole, however I would like the voice to be clearer, to be able to understand the words better, don't be angry, it's just my appreciation.
Congratulations to both of you, and yes, it is true, the heart is the one who must always decide, it does not think, it feels!

Hasta otro día, à bientôt!!!

Mora

The beauty and ‘pureness’ of the lyrics struck me immediately when I found them @Mora Amaro La Loba @Katze Konigsberg .
It’s written in a way that stroke a chord in me. I don’t think I have written lyrics quite like these.

And to write songs in a series has always been a habit of mine.

I will ask K. for the link to these lyrics so other Kitcheners can get to read them for I honestly believe she wrote more than just this one.

Anyway. I love it when you take the time to listen and post your ideas about it.
And please be careful as you and I are in areas where horrid circumstances are closing in on us.
Kind regards, Gus