• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• August 06, 2020, 15:03:54
  • more
Mo & Pleudoniem - Mini Circus
on: August 02, 2020, 21:09:28
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 08:56:51 by Mo »
Hello,

for variety this song was inspired by autobiographical stuff. So i took myself in here.

@Pleudoniem and me did a pretty quick share and work around  and it popped out like this.

Not perfect production but I'm satisfied so far!
You too @Pleudoniem ?

Mini Circus

Cars, rabbits all kindly sports
Any gigs of crazy sorts
Let get us carried away,
We escape your daily grey

Even in a mini circus
We may
Play play play

Play, play your little role
Sharing passion may a goal
Mock, scorn comes along
Can't hurt us, Donkey Kong!

Even in a mini circus
We may
Play play play

Even in a mini circus
We may
Play play play

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 20:22:13
  • more
Re: Mo & Pleudoniem - Mini Circus
Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 18:17:54
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 18:19:53 by Dutchbeat »
oh wow, fantastic, what completely different atmosphere....i love it

that very special vocal sound of @Mo 's vocals... with these cool drums and guitars @Pleudoniem, i think this is a great combination of sounds and a unique song

extra karma coins from me  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

watch out.... ::Bones::Incoming.......[/b

Karma Coins          :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
me, myself, and Pie

• LePlongeur
  • Sous Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 19:58:51
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 19:29:41
Yes, I truly believe there's a new very interesting @Zedd  @Jambrains combination in the making.
Eccentric as they come.
You two won't believe how happy I am with what you make.
I'll be back later for another spin @Mo @Pleudoniem
Kind regards, Gus

• Tolo
  • Vegetable Chef

• Today at 17:45:58
    • Johannesburg
  • more
Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 09:15:58
...the dancing clown will stay with me all day...

Really eclectic and interesting mix of sounds - totally unpredictable in a really cool way. Really unique vocals - signature in fact. I love the 'Fashion' type guitar sound that pierces through the mix - sharp and angular.

Great to hear something disruptive and fresh.

Tony
Pro Tools 2020.5
UAD Apollo Twin Duo
Furman AC210E
10.13 High Sierra
SSD Thunderbolt Audio
i9 7900 10 Core
64G Crucial DDR4

www.tonylowther.com

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 09:18:06
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:37:19 by Mo »
Oh my lovley @Dutchbeat! Glad you like it!! 

Karma Coins          :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Thank you very much for the great honor of new Karma points

That will help a lot (.....I think..... not sure with what exactly...... but it will. :yes: Maybe we can win something? Maybe free coffee at your place somewhen? ;D )

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 09:27:37
Yes, I truly believe there's a new very interesting @Zedd  @Jambrains combination in the making.

Hello @LePlongeur , i pondered abit about this. Because i have no idea how this mentioned person could been related to this or howmay compare? I don't know what they did. But I convienced  you  meaned it  in a good way :). Thank you for listen!! ::thumb::

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 09:33:29
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 09:53:43 by Mo »
...the dancing clown will stay with me all day...

LOL @Tolo!
I admit! This clown disturbed me either that way and I had him in mind all day when doing the vid. ;D - And still don't know if his dress is just dirty or even bloody!! :o However i let  this fade away....

I love the 'Fashion' type guitar sound that pierces through the mix - sharp and angular.
Same to me. @Pleudoniem talking guitars are incredible.

Thank you very much for your comment I know you are very professional and so it is a honor you took time to listen our fun production :)

Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 10:13:45
The guitar would lose some of its power if the bass hadn't sustained it the way it does. It has been mentioned before that listeners are often oblivious to how the bass carries a song. It was a little difficult sometimes to make it dance through the dense sound buildup that @Mo often likes to use, but there is usually enough room left.

An uncanny song, and that is great.
Pleudoniem: composer; bass guitarist; guitarist; singer; drummer; tap-guitarist - o, and yes... erm- a bit of keys. Open for collabs.
SoundCloud Page: https://soundcloud.com/pleudoniem

• LePlongeur
  • Sous Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 19:58:51
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 15:40:31

Hello @LePlongeur , i pondered abit about this. Because i have no idea how this mentioned person could been related to this or howmay compare? I don't know what they did. But I convienced  you  meaned it  in a good way :). Thank you for listen!! ::thumb::

You know me better by now, @Mo
My intentions are aimed at nudging you along.
So positieve in any way.
But let me explain.

There was a collab with Kozo pinkwillow, Chris Spruit and me and - in all honesty - I thought we were making magic happen. To my regret, we never got to doing that again.
I was never secretive about my admiration of the Zedd and Jambrains collabs.

Therefore, I was happy with a new duo making truly exceptional music.
It seems like I hurt you unintentionally. First with a teacup I didít rattle (honestly) and now with this. Iíll try And be cautious with what I write. And I apologize for giving you the idea that I Ďmeasured you upí.

Between the two of you, you write a class all your own.
@Mo  @Pleudoniem too.
Kind regards, Gus

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 16:58:54

It seems like I hurt you unintentionally. First with a teacup I didít rattle (honestly) and now with this. I

Aww yes, don't remember me to that  tea cup -  i got such a deep traumata of that rattling.
But please , always write what you write and don't care about me that much, I'm not used to. ;)
Thanks for explaining that makes sense now @LePlongeur

Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 21:01:54
Ofcourse, sure @Pleudoniem thinks the same.

You are going deep into your sensibility @Mo, it is good to observe your way of doing since you appeared here on the forum. A smart woman will reach to find what she can do with her feelings.

I enjoyed your song, it has some parts really catching and the backing sounds great too.
As for your lyrics, they resume many things, the circus is a word full of mysteries and trues where all that happens is real even being fantasy, nothing matters, the tears are painted, they tell us their smiles.

Yupiiiiiiii!!! ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 21:05:31
Dang, this is awesome!

Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 21:39:56
It is really interesting to observe your way of doing since you appeared on this forum...
This track sounds great, the atmosphere of effects, instruments and voices work very well here, the beat is wonderful, you did feeling through alternative-experimental music @Mo @Pleudoniem

The lyrics turn around a word, "circus" a word full of lies and truths, children and other time, memories full of magic and tigers... So many things to play with inside that word Mo.

I am happy to see you are a smart woman searching her way to paint her feeling. Big kiss for you ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

• Mo
  • Rotisseur

• more
Reply #13 on: August 05, 2020, 09:04:21
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:06:16 by Mo »
That's all damn good feedback, that will does us even stronger! Thanks for lisetening @Dara .

@Mo, it is good to observe your way of doing since you appeared here on the forum.
@Mora Amaro La Loba  I'm glad you mentioned the forum in the same sentences. Because..... the way... iits not  just my own.... its Mo AND the Forum.
Mo  &  her guides.... and I've found very good ones even they don't know they are.