• My new song - Me And The Boys
  • Started by Kajetan Zduniak
My new song - Me And The Boys
on: June 18, 2019, 01:17:01
Hello guys i wanted to share my new project with you :)
i have been working on this for about month and one week so i am really happy that it is finally done
i think that i can call it progressive rock and it sounds really modern in my opinion
i really encourage you to listening to it and i would be grateful for your feedback :)
https://soundcloud.com/kajetan-zduniak/me-and-the-boys

• lu77
  • Vegetable Chef
  • synths and guitars

• July 13, 2019, 11:02:19
    • melbourne, australia
    • https://soundcloud.com/blackbauble
  • more
Re: My new song - Me And The Boys
Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 16:08:41
you’re a great guitarist!

i’m not really a prog rock fan but i agree with you that you have the modern edge happening.

the best part for me is the first guitar part in the song, it’s really strong and i can see why it holds the whole song together.
the section where you “rock out” with chords it sounds like each time that first part comes in there’s something out of sync, maybe the previous guitar parts need to be pulled down in the mix at that point.

the drops, the variation keeps it all interesting and moving nicely. my only suggestion for the overall composition is if the first part of the song can be a little shorter, so you move into the next section maybe two or four bars earlier as i lose attention at that point, which doesn’t happen later in the track at all.

it may just be that as i say i’m not a prog rock girl and i’m into quick short pop songs!

huge task! completing something like this is a monster effort!
“everything is simple, nothing is as straightforward as it seems”.— Me

Re: My new song - Me And The Boys
Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 17:03:46
@lu77  Your words are really kind ! as u said it was a monster effort :) i just want to say that i am mastering noob haha not everything sounds like i want it to sound especially solo but i will remember about your song structure tips !
thanks for your feedback !
[/quote]