• Introverse77
  • Patissier
  • Karma Hunter

• December 14, 2018, 21:12:10
    • Lithuania
  • more
New techno song "Zucc"
on: November 02, 2018, 21:07:45

I decided to make something entirely electronic just for fun. This stuff makes me remember my childhood hehe, I used to love that crap.

Have a great weekend

• MichaelA
  • Chef de Partie
  • Songwriting Addict

• Today at 09:28:15
    • Somewhere near Liverpool, UK
    • HTTPS//:soundcloud.com/Michael-a-duffy
  • more
Re: New techno song "Zucc"
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 09:32:30
Very cool retro recreation. Sounds like you had fun doing this! I like how the track deviates mid point and becomes something quite different by the end.
Nice work and an enjoyable interesting listen, cheers!  ;)
If you like novels with a musical theme, why not try 'Sixth Beatle - When Music Changed The World', easily found on Amazon and Google. It is amazing, although as the author I may be biased!

• LePlongeur
  • Chef de Partie
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 11:46:58
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 13:38:48
I know less than nothing about this kind of music.
But I want you to know I listened.
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 08:38:50
sounding fresh and upbeat in the first part, and heavy and dark in the second part. Cool.
@Introverse77  - are you planning to make lyrics and turning this instrumental into a song?
recommending https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Music_Works "How music works", book by David Byrne.

• Introverse77
  • Patissier
  • Karma Hunter

• December 14, 2018, 21:12:10
    • Lithuania
  • more
Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 15:09:39
@oorlab hey, Im glad you listened. No, Im not planning to do that unfortunately. I feel like the vocals wouldn't fit  in this song and also my guitar gear is at the studio so I have no way to record, unless I do it through  DI which I don't have at the momment :D

Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 21:27:31
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 21:29:05 by eric craptone »
Yeah I tapped a toe to this, I'm not entirely ignorant of this kind of music. Some nice distorted sounds in there. Melodic too.
Like the way the mood changes as it progresses.
I get a bit miffed at DJs usurping musicians in the public's esteem but you gotta move with the times.
You grow mould if you stand still.
What's the title mean, half a courgette?

Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 00:38:09
@Introverse77 Zips around the cranium with energy.Though as far from my childhood music as anything from another planet... I liked this and couldn`t keep still!
Very well imagined and produced.

Robert

Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 00:09:48
Hi
Your track has caused me a lot of feelings. At first, it seemed childish because the intro is that simple, and then, maintaining that innocence, the theme has been dressed in elegant clothes creating an atmosphere that has really caught me, without bothering me at all and with very nice relaxation areas.
However, the change from 2'10 approx. It has taken me out of reverie.
Result. I like your style, getting great environments with few things is great. I would advise you to continue and discover yourself.
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
My Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 23:39:16
Hi @Introverse77   ... I'm not the best to comment on this. I just want you to know that I listened and it's pretty cool!  :)
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.