• Same Lyrics Challenge - Wow this was difficult! - Thanks Michael.
  • Started by Bill from November Sound
Nice and Jazzy   ::heart:: ::thumb::  ::heart::::heart:: ::thumb:: ::heart::
also a goat understands a joke

Thank you @Mar T.  and @Goatrelated ! Greatly appreciated.  :)

It's funny out of all the songwriting challenges ... this one helped to create a really "useful" song for us! (useful might not be the best word...IDK what else to say ). We have immediately taken to performing this song live. We played it yesterday at a Christmas Market event and amongst a set of Christmas songs, etc. and no one even questioned it. People we're all kind of singing along by the second chorus.

Thanks Michael!

:dance:  "Two Hearts in the Snow"   :dance:
Bill
Songwriter, Keyboards, Arranger, Producer & Engineer for November Sound

November Sound is based on the Mother, Father & Son musical trio of Melissa, Bill & Will. I'm the father so anything I post will have my wife singing and/or my son playing percussion.

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 13:58:53
  • more
that's just great @Bill from November Sound  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

yes, this was a great challenge, and i love the idea that the lyrics from @MichaelA which he was stuck on a bit....travelled...through this kitchen... to you, and the November Sound band, and then found their way to an audience hundreds of miles away...which enjoyed it  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::
me, myself, and Pie

that's just great @Bill from November Sound  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

yes, this was a great challenge, and i love the idea that the lyrics from @MichaelA which he was stuck on a bit....travelled...through this kitchen... to you, and the November Sound band, and then found their way to an audience hundreds of miles away...which enjoyed it  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

thinking of it like that .... That is actually pretty amazing!   That is something I couldn't have even imagined ten years ago.  :) Actually ...I don't think I even had internet 10 years ago....

The piano, the drums, the voice, everything has given a surprising turn to the song, even the lyrics have been enhanced by the voice with its particular timbre and intention.
(The roland integra 7 module sounds great.)

Now The contest is burning!
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
My Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow

ha, ha ... the contest is all burnt up  ;D
@MichaelA is the man!   :shinyteeth:
We happily take second place in this one!

• MichaelA
  • Chef de Partie
  • Songwriting Addict

• Today at 09:28:15
    • Somewhere near Liverpool, UK
    • HTTPS//:soundcloud.com/Michael-a-duffy
  • more
Thanks @Bill from November Sound  for the mention. I am still amazed that you are singing my lyrics at gigs and street markets etc 3000 miles away from my own home. What a pleasure!  ::thumb::
If you like novels with a musical theme, why not try 'Sixth Beatle - When Music Changed The World', easily found on Amazon and Google. It is amazing, although as the author I may be biased!