• Poissonier
  • Karma Hunter

• January 08, 2019, 07:41:09
  • more
Re: Sometimes I Get Lonely in Your Love
Reply #15 on: December 13, 2018, 11:12:52
@smajor Thank you!! :)

@Leonard Scaper Thank you, sir!

@Dave Bradley Thanks!! And the lyric means feeling lonely and disconnected while with someone/being "in love". The song is mainly about knowing that you need to leave a relationship, even though small moments are still good, but overall it's not a good situation. Hope that makes any sense lol

@Bill from November Sound Thank you for taking the time to listen a bunch! I appreciate that. And i do understand what you mean. Funny enough, I originally had the whole thing a very stripped down piano version, but then I started adding stuff and just didn't stop! lol. But I do like your idea. I do plan on going back in and working on it (just haven't had the time recently) and will take all of that into consideration. Thanks again!!

@LostBoy Thank you!! I've definitely been there a few times as well. Not so fun! LOL

@Neal  thank you!

@Mora Amaro La Loba thank you very much! :)

Reply #16 on: December 13, 2018, 16:03:18
I get it...always think it's best not to critique lyrics as they can be even more personal than the music, but at least with the music it can be about whether something sounds too loud, pitchy or whatever, hahah

dB/

• MrBouzouki
  • Global Moderator
  • Chef de Partie
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• January 16, 2019, 21:55:47
    • Sheffield, UK
    • https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Bouzouki.Music/ https://www.youtube.com/user/MisterBouzouki https://soundcloud.com/mrbouzouki
  • more
Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 02:33:18
A bit late to the party @Mutrins but I was wondering about there being a tad too much reverb starting at around 1:17.
It seems like a wash of sound that you might be after but it doesn't quite fit to my ears listening on headphones as it's late at night.

I like the you are suddenly in a large hanger and then more intimate again.  Perhaps it's just the wrong sort of reverb ?
You could try playing around with different types or settings and see what happens.

Just an additional thought to consider.

P.S The ending isn't really needed and adds nothing to the track in my opinion. A fade would be better or an alt. ending
"Love and Life is all about connections"

• Mutrins
  • Poissonier
  • Karma Hunter

• more
Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 00:57:54
A bit late to the party @Mutrins but I was wondering about there being a tad too much reverb starting at around 1:17.
It seems like a wash of sound that you might be after but it doesn't quite fit to my ears listening on headphones as it's late at night.

I like the you are suddenly in a large hanger and then more intimate again.  Perhaps it's just the wrong sort of reverb ?
You could try playing around with different types or settings and see what happens.

Just an additional thought to consider.

P.S The ending isn't really needed and adds nothing to the track in my opinion. A fade would be better or an alt. ending

Thank you for the critiques! I have left this song alone for a while but will def go back in with your suggestions in mind :)

• Mutrins
  • Poissonier
  • Karma Hunter

• more
Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 00:58:57
I get it...always think it's best not to critique lyrics as they can be even more personal than the music, but at least with the music it can be about whether something sounds too loud, pitchy or whatever, hahah

dB/

haha exactly! It's tough with lyrics!!

xx
lonely guitar track seeks song

Started by DanJames on Collaborations

4 Replies
Last post March 18, 2018, 22:52:23
by MrBouzouki
xx
Lonely boat (Самотній човен)

Started by shatiks on Songs for review

7 Replies