• The doubt - Nude among spies - Nu Music
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
Re: The doubt - Nude among spies - Nu Music
Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 14:29:16
Didnt get into this till 1.17 mins when the spirit of Bryan Ferry appeared again, and it went up a gear and booted me nude onto the dance floor, where I noticed James Bond and Austin Powers studying me jealously. ;D
I hope I didnt offend you last time when I said "you sound passionately involved in your lyrics but the music doesnt", but that is an unavoidable  side effect  of using dance music.  Dance music is for dancing and not  thinking, consequently lyrics are  not exactly taken seriously.
I enjoyed my liberated dance with the spies.

Hi @eric craptone
Thank you for your comments and for your dancing ... No, I have not been bothered by your comments about my music, there is no reason for that, however I believed that you were a rebel who liked to break labels and concepts .... ::Suzy::
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
My Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow
My Vimeo Songs of Thought channel:
https://vimeo.com/channels/moraamarolaloba
My Vimeo Downtempo channel:
https://vimeo.com/channels/moramarolalobadowntempo

Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 14:42:44
@Mora Amaro La Loba
I admire you too, though not exactly the same way as Marcus. But you will readily understand that.
And I agree that Nude among spies is the better of the two. Compared to naked, I mean.
Maybe nude (instead of nu) music is also a thing to consider.
Ahhhhh....., a blather from me this time.
Love both your music as well as your videos.
Kind regards, Gus

Hola @LePlongeur

Gus, thank you very much, I greatly appreciate your support which has always been sincere.
Making videos is easier than you think, if you have a camera and a video editor, that's it, imagination in the absence of other means that would be good to have, does the rest. Ah! It is also necessary not to have complexes, you do not have to compare yourself with anyone, you are your own limit.
I could help you in your first steps.  ::Suzy::

• Rewboat
  • Patissier
  • a song is a time and place you visit

• December 02, 2019, 20:52:28
    • www.soundcloud.com/andrew-frankel
  • more
Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 18:22:53
Your stuff is so weird!!!!!!!
 ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::
The way that guitar makes its appearance is sexy and it seems to disintegrate into the mess of techno sounds.

I'd experiment with doubling and spreading the vocals in unexpected places to accentuate the haunting sound of your voice.

Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 13:51:10
Hi @Marcus Nalgaber

Thanks for EVERYTHING you give me!!! :loveit: ;) ::heart:: ::smiley::

Reply #19 on: April 09, 2019, 13:54:04
Your stuff is so weird!!!!!!!
 ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::
The way that guitar makes its appearance is sexy and it seems to disintegrate into the mess of techno sounds.

I'd experiment with doubling and spreading the vocals in unexpected places to accentuate the haunting sound of your voice.

Hola @Rewboat
Thank you very much. You are right about the vocals, I did not stop to play with them because I already had another new song in my head, so I just gave birth... hahaha