• The Spell - Any adventure is a spell
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
The Spell - Any adventure is a spell
on: September 30, 2020, 21:15:33
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 14:02:03 by Mora Amaro La Loba »
These are difficult times for everyone, the realization of our fragility is overwhelming, everything falters, it is something that is perceived everywhere, even in this forum the emptiness has appeared, that emptiness that is the result of the unstable ... But also It is time to continue building to protect what is worth while, it's the flag of those who dream

Today I leave you this song born of my struggle to move forward and that I will hang on  the wall of the forum that corresponds to me at this moment.

I hope and wish that you are well and that you take care of yourself... make more songs please, the kitchen has to continue cooking to calm the hunger of those who dream, (we cannot forget everything is made of dreams) it is the only way to be alive inside, to continue vibrating,  generating beautiful vibrations.

(The video is subtitled, if there is any mistake in the translation please let me know.) Thanks

Mora

Do not forget me
she asked him
but he was already looking at the road
with eyes full of forgetfulness

Don't forget me, she repeated
but he started walking
letting go of her hand
and hugged at the waist
of the adventure

Don't forget me, she insisted
to the void that he left behind

Don't forget me, don't forget me,
he told the calendar
do not forget me
she sang to her watch
do not forget me
she begged Fate
but fate was deaf
and he didn't hear her either
neither that love that became air
on a road
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

• oorlab
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • savoir vivre

• Yesterday at 23:43:18
    • netherlands
    • https://twitter.com/oorlab https://soundcloud.com/oorlab
  • more
Re: El Hechizo - Any adventure is a spell
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 23:04:37
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 20:33:48 by oorlab »
@Mora Amaro La Loba  @Marcus Nalgaber   - good to see and hear your new project. Love the clearness of the percussion, the funky guitar, and the Aventure Tura Tura choir a lot!

yes - the second wave of the pandemic over here came sooner than expected and a feeling of gloom seems to be prevalent. We definitely need songs to lift the spirit, and your music certainly is inspiring in that sense!

new guitar 4-6-2020 https://soundcloud.com/oorlab/12string-demo1 12string Cort.

• Dutchbeat
  • Administrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 09:01:21
  • more
Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 20:25:02
thank you @Mora Amaro La Loba  :thumbsup: for the great music and video, and for your thoughts and wise words on the situation we are all in at the moment

as @oorlab is saying, the covid numbers are completely out of control again out here in the Netherlands

and indeed, it is pretty depressing   :-[ :-X :-X
me, myself, and Pie

Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 20:48:46
@Mora Amaro La Loba  @Marcus Nalgaber   - good to see and hear your new project. Love the clearness of the percussion, the funky guitar, and the Aventure Tura Tura choir a lot!

yes - the second wave of the pandemic over here came sooner than expected and a feeling of gloom seems to be prevalent. We definitely need songs to lift the spirit, and your music certainly is inspiring in that sense!

Hola @oorlab

Thank you for watching and commenting... I love too aventura tura tura

Regarding covid, I prefer to think positively, a way to help, right? but knowing that everything depends on ourselves.
Stay safe

Mora

Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 20:59:19
thank you @Mora Amaro La Loba  :thumbsup: for the great music and video, and for your thoughts and wise words on the situation we are all in at the moment

as @oorlab is saying, the covid numbers are completely out of control again out here in the Netherlands

and indeed, it is pretty depressing   :-[ :-X :-X

Hola @Dutchbeat
I understand your pessimism and I am sorry but what is happening will be reversed, things will return to their normal state and people will continue our lives from where we left them, like those two friends who have not seen each other for years and suddenly one day they meet and start talking as if time had not passed ...
So it will be, sooner or later.
I think that the general vibration exists, so it is good to try to vibrate beautifully, a way to add positive energy.
Take care, deep down everything is thoughts

Mora

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Today at 07:29:53
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 07:26:09
And traveling is a spell too. One I would gladly give into but the circumstances dictate the rules.
I am with you @Mora Amaro La Loba where optimism plays a role.
I think it is important not to lose that.
Let’s be trustful and very very careful.
And you know how much I love your work.
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #6 on: October 03, 2020, 23:18:40
HiolaGus!

I am learning to live with deaf ears to everything that comes out on the radio or TV waves ... I fully trust, not because of people's intelligence, but because of business, that everything will return to its place and that the life we knew we can go through it again ...
Thank you very much for your so nice comment @LePlongeur

Stay safe

Mora

Reply #7 on: October 03, 2020, 23:49:51
...It is time to continue building to protect what is worth while, it's the flag of those who dream

So well said @Mora Amaro La Loba  and so glad you said it... with your words and with your work.

The lyrics are bittersweet but the groove is uplifting, even in it's minor key. The psychedelic guitar interludes that answer the vocals and the always amazing video work pull me into that dream state that is so comforting... giving permission to forget... for a moment... and to dream.

The World will rise and thrive again... now... our mission is to survive... and to dream of what comes next.

The management of color in this video is some of the best I've seen... truly mesmerizing  :praise:

Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 18:51:47
AAAAAAH OOOOOOH  :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

You make my day shine a bit more,
now it's cold and rainy outside, but the colors are beautiful like in you're video wonderful, autumn  has completely started now.

You're thoughts are so true, and thank you for those uplifting words.

::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

Jeete

Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 12:38:30
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 14:52:20 by Mora Amaro La Loba »
Hola @1roomstudio

Gracias!  Thank you for your words, yes, things will change, mean time we have to survive and resist stupidity of those that say are taking care of us hahahaha

You say that you liked the colors of the video a lot, me too, I don't know if you've seen my video of "Love on the leaves", I'm telling you not so you can comment on that post but so you can see the video,  I love how it turned out"

Cuídate

Mora

Reply #10 on: October 06, 2020, 14:51:35
Really good, love the groove and the little solo is great.  Very smooth vocals.  I almost had the urge to dance:)

Reply #11 on: October 07, 2020, 12:55:02
AAAAAAH OOOOOOH  :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

You make my day shine a bit more,
now it's cold and rainy outside, but the colors are beautiful like in you're video wonderful, autumn  has completely started now.

You're thoughts are so true, and thank you for those uplifting words.

::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

Hola @Goatrelated

Autumn is an exceptional painter, I miss walking among the leaves enjoying the muffled sound of my steps on that carpet made of sun in pieces
I hope you have the sun on your window today.
A very big kiss for you  ::heart:: ::heart:: ::heart::

Stay safe, and don't let your guard down

Mora

Reply #12 on: October 07, 2020, 16:58:36
Ok.. I absolutely love this track.  There is such a mysterious mood to it and I really like the way the drums are really driving this track.   The vocals work perfectly  and give this track some real lift.    Very well done here!

Reply #13 on: October 09, 2020, 12:37:27
Really good, love the groove and the little solo is great.  Very smooth vocals.  I almost had the urge to dance:)

Hola @DavidHutton

Gracis por tu visita, thanks for watching and commenting!!! Hope ou continue dancing on this strange toda!!

Stay safe

Mora

• aureliobiz
  • Apprentice
  • Brazilian songwriter

• October 09, 2020, 17:05:12
    • Campinas-SP, Brazil
    • https://soundcloud.com/aureliobiz
  • more
Re: The Spell - Any adventure is a spell
Reply #14 on: October 09, 2020, 16:40:45
Hello Mora, I like it, this tune could be on a series theme, it reminds me some european series...

If you allow me, I'd remove the backing vocals from some parts. I like the ah, oh, very dancing.

Very well done video, I need to do some video, how did you do it? Using which software?

xx
Dream Spell

Started by Andrew Jezmund on Songs for review

11 Replies
Last post May 10, 2016, 20:22:13
by Mutrins
xx
New song "Love Spell" - questions about layering instruments?

Started by Kellyanneg on Songs for review

29 Replies
Last post April 09, 2019, 02:22:41
by Kellyanneg