• The Spell - Any adventure is a spell
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
Re: El Hechizo - Any adventure is a spell
Reply #15 on: October 10, 2020, 12:08:44
Ok.. I absolutely love this track.  There is such a mysterious mood to it and I really like the way the drums are really driving this track.   The vocals work perfectly  and give this track some real lift.    Very well done here!

Hola hola @eblossman

Muchs graciassss!!!
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
https://vimeo.com/onacarom

Re: The Spell - Any adventure is a spell
Reply #16 on: October 10, 2020, 14:29:00
Hello Mora, I like it, this tune could be on a series theme, it reminds me some european series...

If you allow me, I'd remove the backing vocals from some parts. I like the ah, oh, very dancing.

Very well done video, I need to do some video, how did you do it? Using which software?

Hola @aureliobiz

Muchas gracias!!!! I do my videos on Adobe Premiere  it's a wonderful editor!!!!

• Mylene
  • Patissier
  • "Without music, life would be a mistake."

• October 19, 2020, 18:02:47
    • France
    • https://soundcloud.com/mylenenelym
  • more
Reply #17 on: October 11, 2020, 18:18:56
I love how you always create videos related to your songs. It takes us in an other dimension.
I really like the rythm and your vocals in Spanish which make me want to dance  :dance:.
Thank you for sharing and I am going to listen to your French songs too  ;)

Reply #18 on: October 11, 2020, 23:23:40
You say that you liked the colors of the video a lot, me too, I don't know if you've seen my video of "Love on the leaves", I'm telling you not so you can comment on that post but so you can see the video,  I love how it turned out"

I just now watched it... yes, the use of color with the leaves in the mid part is beautifully done. I hope you think about why I might feel this piece, in this post, is a more sophisticated use of color... to my eyes and emotions.

You and @Marcus Nalgaber produce exceptional work... I wish I new what sort of video software you use.... I’m quickly growing out of IMovie ... although I’m a believer in starting with basics and keeping things simple 😎

Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 19:55:52
You say that you liked the colors of the video a lot, me too, I don't know if you've seen my video of "Love on the leaves", I'm telling you not so you can comment on that post but so you can see the video,  I love how it turned out"

I just now watched it... yes, the use of color with the leaves in the mid part is beautifully done. I hope you think about why I might feel this piece, in this post, is a more sophisticated use of color... to my eyes and emotions.

You and @Marcus Nalgaber produce exceptional work... I wish I new what sort of video software you use.... I’m quickly growing out of IMovie ... although I’m a believer in starting with basics and keeping things simple 😎

hola @1roomstudio

Thank you very much, where you are colors change now?

• LePlongeur
  • Executive Chef
  • In Tartiflette we trust

• Yesterday at 17:08:54
    • Greater Amsterdam
  • more
Reply #20 on: October 15, 2020, 09:35:41
No news here, @Mora Amaro La Loba
I'm just back for another dose of happiness to kick start my day.

Have a nice day and take care!
Kind regards, Gus

Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 13:48:01
No news here, @Mora Amaro La Loba
I'm just back for another dose of happiness to kick start my day.

Have a nice day and take care!
Kind regards, Gus
Thanks again @LePlongeur
I hope you are having a nice day.

Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 22:01:04
hola @1roomstudio

No... in Southern California the changes are subtle and roll slowly from one season to the next each season mixing with the others.  When we say “Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall” we are referring to the calendar. When we refer to “Seasons” we say only “Rainy Season” or “Fire Season.”

I’m originally from New England... the Fall colors there are a spectacular and emotional experience of Natural Beauty. I remember those Seasons fondly. 😎

Reply #23 on: October 19, 2020, 13:31:15
hola @1roomstudio

No... in Southern California the changes are subtle and roll slowly from one season to the next each season mixing with the others.  When we say “Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall” we are referring to the calendar. When we refer to “Seasons” we say only “Rainy Season” or “Fire Season.”

I’m originally from New England... the Fall colors there are a spectacular and emotional experience of Natural Beauty. I remember those Seasons fondly. 😎

Hola @1roomstudio

Nature is generous, it always offers wonders to be breathed, savored, heard and looked at, its message is clear, all the good is free ...
Here the changes are drastic, we go from roasting to being cold in a few days but the colors, as a result of these extremes, are very intense as well as the smells so ... to enjoy the gift!!

Thank you very much for re-commenting.

Mora

Reply #24 on: October 21, 2020, 20:51:48
I love how you always create videos related to your songs. It takes us in an other dimension.
I really like the rythm and your vocals in Spanish which make me want to dance  :dance:.
Thank you for sharing and I am going to listen to your French songs too  ;)

@Mylene
je m'excuse, je pensais que je vous avais répondu!! Thank you very much for watching and commenting. Soignez-vous!!!

• Neal
  • Patissier
  • Karma Hunter

• Yesterday at 17:14:57
  • more
Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 03:38:55
Really cool vibe in this one. Enjoyed the lyrics as always. Keep up the good work!

xx
Dream Spell

Started by Andrew Jezmund on Songs for review

11 Replies
Last post May 10, 2016, 20:22:13
by Mutrins
xx
New song "Love Spell" - questions about layering instruments?

Started by Kellyanneg on Songs for review

29 Replies
Last post April 09, 2019, 02:22:41
by Kellyanneg