• The wake - I think my voice goes better with this new Neumann microphone!
  • Started by Mora Amaro La Loba
The wake - That intangible mark of the lives of others we step on without realizing

I like this song that has helped me to speak in a casual way about a theme that surrounds the world in an atmosphere of the absurdity of some gestures that define us as beings that would have to evolve towards knowledge and that strangely evolve towards dispersion. .. Well, whatever we want, everything leads to the finite of each stage of the mysteries.

Apart from this very freak thought of mine, I think my voice sounds better in this recording. I have used a new micro and, although I have to continue testing, it has already given me the feeling of greater clarity.

I also think that on the repetition of "There are dogs, cats...." it would be great to add a second voice..?

I walk among the people
while the Autumn plays
with the wind

the hours seem being distracted
and the rhythm of life
becomes
alien to the watches

and the rhythm of life
becomes
alien to the watches

I hear unconnected phrases
as other solitudes
cross my path
leaving behind
the wake of their words
leavinf behind the wake of their words

opening under all feet
the sensations of the vertigo

opening under all feet

There are cars,
jobs and  mothers,
loves,
tears
and holydays,
dreams, promises, lies,
cats, dogs,
all the pets,

So much words
lost in the air
So much words
lost in the air
I did not know that to live I had to die so many times
My Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaK7mFK7fUpf1E99I1Qtow
My Vimeo Songs of Thought channel:
https://vimeo.com/channels/moraamarolaloba
My Vimeo Downtempo channel:
https://vimeo.com/channels/moramarolalobadowntempo

The wake - That intangible mark of the lives of others we step on without realizing

I like this song that has helped me to speak in a casual way about a theme that surrounds the world in an atmosphere of the absurdity of some gestures that define us as beings that would have to evolve towards knowledge and that strangely evolve towards dispersion. .. Well, whatever we want, everything leads to the finite of each stage of the mysteries.

Apart from this very freak thought of mine, I think my voice sounds better in this recording. I have used a new micro and, although I have to continue testing, it has already given me the feeling of greater clarity.

I also think that on the repetition of "There are dogs, cats...." it would be great to add a second voice..?

I walk among the people
while the Autumn plays
with the wind

the hours seem being distracted
and the rhythm of life
becomes
alien to the watches

and the rhythm of life
becomes
alien to the watches

I hear unconnected phrases
as other solitudes
cross my path
leaving behind
the wake of their words
leavinf behind the wake of their words

opening under all feet

opening under all feet

There are cars,
jobs and  mothers,
loves,
tears
and holydays,
dreams, promises, lies,
cats, dogs,
all the pets,

So much words
lost in the air
So much words
lost in the air

• Jurgen
  • Sous Chef
  • Just strumming away

• Today at 00:56:39
    • Sydney, Australia
    • https://www.facebook.com/drivingsouthband/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCygXcTLN2FroxhUQM_90J6Q?view_as=subscriber https://soundcloud.com/user-386444683
  • more
Hi @Mora Amaro La Loba

This is a very strong track - I like the laid back feel and I agree your voice sounds clearer and more intimate.

It demands attention from the start with that staccato intro - it's a great way to start the track. The horns have a stax soul sound to them that works well with the percussion.

The guitar playing as usual is excellent and I like restrained feeling of it. Really nice tone as well.

I think this is my favourite song of yours that I've heard (and watched).

cheers

• Leonard Scaper
  • Global Moderator
  • Executive Chef
  • Guest Chef

• Today at 19:54:20
    • Terra Firma
  • more
I love this one @Mora Amaro La Loba !!!! Just everything about it......

And I don't know what microphone you were using before but I think you have absolutely found the one for your voice. It is clearer and fuller with more depth. I will say, though that you might want to take a careful look at your ss's' with this new mic. A little de-essing would help this recording.
"The main thing is to have a gutsy approach....but use your head." Julia Child

"In a world of robotic conformity, the only originality left in music is the imperfections" Eric Craptone

"Special thanks to Steve Gleason for making me who I am today." Leonard Scaper

Lenny's Tunes: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=540680

https://soundcloud.com/vincentgleason

Hola @Jurgen

Thank you! I love staccato anywhere!!!

Hi @Leonard Scaper
Yes, you are right, I am testing this application!! ssssssssssss
Thank you!

Yes... a second voice would be a a great addition... in fact, while listening, I wanted your voice to break out of that register, somewhere, and soar... if just for a moment.

Also, I agree 100% with @Jurgen about the production... especially the “Stax” Sound of the horns.

Nice video as well... as usual. 😎

@Mora Amaro La Loba Nice! That guitar is very subtle and it works very well, the overall atmosphere feels a little like what I coud expect from people like for instance Grace Jones, albeit that your voice is quite different... You are right about the overall sound of the vocal. it sounds better than in previous works. Technology sometimes does make a difference.
Pleudoniem: composer; bass guitarist; guitarist; singer; drummer; tap-guitarist - o, and yes... erm- a bit of keys. Open for collabs.
SoundCloud Page: https://soundcloud.com/pleudoniem

Yes... a second voice would be a a great addition... in fact, while listening, I wanted your voice to break out of that register, somewhere, and soar... if just for a moment.

Hola @1roomstudio
Gracias, now I have to recover my voice (I do not like cold weather) in a few days I will reach it and replace the vid on my Vimeo channel.
Thank you for listening, watching and commenting..!

@Mora Amaro La Loba Nice! That guitar is very subtle and it works very well, the overall atmosphere feels a little like what I coud expect from people like for instance Grace Jones, albeit that your voice is quite different... You are right about the overall sound of the vocal. it sounds better than in previous works. Technology sometimes does make a difference.

Hi @Pleudoniem

Marcus guitar always works well on my songs... Grace Jones... I wonder what is she doing now? I'll look on Google...
Thank you, you are very kind.

• Dutchbeat
  • MADministrator
  • Michelin Starred Chef
  • If you can stand the Beat, get into the Kitchen!

• Today at 21:56:57
  • more
WWOWWWW, that is a great recording @Mora Amaro La Loba  :o :o :o :o
the music and the combination of sounds is stunning and very clear and crisp

and wow, ithat deep synth bass sound running underneath of this...almost motown-ish....very funky and smooth

just WWOWWWwwwww  :o :o :o :o

and yes @mora....your voice recorded with your new microphone sounds very clear, that sounds good  :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:
everything is spot on here, the music, the vocal delivery, the video, the guitar work from Marcus  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , that deep bass...the horn sections...an awesome piece of ART in my opinion

psssst @Goatrelated ...you have to listen and watch this!
me, myself, and Pie

and yes @mora....your voice recorded with your new microphone sounds very clear, that sounds good  :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

You always put me in a good mood!!! thank you! @Dutchbeat

• Mo
  • Saucier
  • Karma Hunter

• Yesterday at 08:23:30
  • more
I simply enjoyed this  :loveit:

An immersive experience @Mora Amaro La Loba , the backing sooo smooth and the  video images add a Daliesque bend to reality of the street scenes.
The de-essing tweak has already been mentioned, otherwise your voice sounds close and clear.
A very enjoyable journey into your musical landscape once again.

Robert

I simply enjoyed this  :loveit:

Hola @Mo

Thank you and welcome in the Kitchen! II hope to read some of your lyrics  or listen to a song soon.

An immersive experience @Mora Amaro La Loba , the backing sooo smooth and the  video images add a Daliesque bend to reality of the street scenes.
The de-essing tweak has already been mentioned, otherwise your voice sounds close and clear.
A very enjoyable journey into your musical landscape once again.

Robert

Hola @robertkc

Thank you very much... I love Dalí, he had very interesting ways to fly in the inside.

xx
reccomendations - microphone for iphone video recording?

Started by man of simple pleasures on The kitchen café

8 Replies
Last post November 07, 2016, 22:36:23
by man of simple pleasures
xx
Wake Me Up!

Started by DanJames on Songs for review

9 Replies
Last post July 13, 2017, 08:20:29
by DanJames
xx
Wake Up Alone