• Started by MrBouzouki
  • MrBouzouki
  • Global Moderator
  • Sous Chef
  • "Let the Creators Create" :-)

• Yesterday at 18:18:40
    • Sheffield, UK
  • more
Well this happened a while ago and I've used NASA images on some of my Lighthouse Keeper video in the past,  but it's worth remembering that the whole NASA media Library is copyright FREE. This means you can use it to create media for your songs, music videos, album covers etc. etc.

NASA are not just Space of course but are involved in all sorts of research to do with the earth.

No matter if you enjoy taking or just watching images of space, NASA has a treat for you. They have made their entire collection of images, sounds, and video available and publicly searchable online. It’s 140,000 photos and other resources available for you to see, or even download and use it any way you like.

https://www.diyphotography.net/nasa-makes-entire-media-library-publicly-accessible-copyright-free/?fbclid=IwAR2hjgAxOzlV40MyBoFSEJ7Oxo0S2YMhHAaCfEs8sspr5ILLbGMvmDew2Dk
"Love and Life is all about connections"

Re: NASA Media Library (Copyright Free) - useful resource
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 00:21:59
Well this happened a while ago and I've used NASA images on some of my Lighthouse Keeper video in the past,  but it's worth remembering that the whole NASA media Library is copyright FREE. This means you can use it to create media for your songs, music videos, album covers etc. etc.

NASA are not just Space of course but are involved in all sorts of research to do with the earth.

No matter if you enjoy taking or just watching images of space, NASA has a treat for you. They have made their entire collection of images, sounds, and video available and publicly searchable online. It’s 140,000 photos and other resources available for you to see, or even download and use it any way you like.

https://www.diyphotography.net/nasa-makes-entire-media-library-publicly-accessible-copyright-free/?fbclid=IwAR2hjgAxOzlV40MyBoFSEJ7Oxo0S2YMhHAaCfEs8sspr5ILLbGMvmDew2Dk

@MrBouzouki Many Thanks!!  ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Re: NASA Media Library (Copyright Free) - useful resource
Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 16:13:56
you always find interesting stuff @MrBouzouki

xx
Free NASA sound files

Started by habiTat on The kitchen café

2 Replies
Last post October 24, 2014, 13:01:23
by fischermans
xx
Link to UK Copyright Service Fact Sheet P-01: UK Copyright Law

Started by MrBouzouki on Songwriting Ingredients

2 Replies
Last post February 03, 2018, 01:15:04
by MrBouzouki
xx
NASA made music from the distance between stars.

Started by Bill from November Sound on The kitchen café

2 Replies
Last post March 24, 2019, 13:01:48
by budhabuilding
question
Pay for Play and Give Away Copyright?

Started by jameswoolwine on The kitchen café

6 Replies
Last post August 05, 2019, 09:16:42
by LePlongeur
xx
Social Media Patrol REMIXED